Overprotective

Hi all it's been a while but I'm back and I'm hoping to write more! Thank you all for the on going support! And yes, requests are now open once again(:

Possible tw's ahead:

Y/n's POV
"Harry what's the big deal?" I asked confused, shaking my head as I packed my bag. He was my brother and gods was he the most protective dipshit to ever rule the whole of planet earth "you know what the deal is y/n. There's people around who WILL hurt you. You should know that by now." He said only concerned but sometimes he could get annoying with his persistent concern. It was frustrating. Stupid even. "I'm 18! Nearly 19. It isn't like I can't look after myself." I spoke firmly yet frustration lingered in my tone and he let out a sigh closing his eyes as he shook his head "fine but be back home at 7:30" he said crossing his arms over his chest and I raised my brows "7:30? That's like... three hours from now!" I spoke unhappy with how protective he was over me. It was just stupid. "Well then you better hurry up and go to that party before it's 7:30" and with that I rolled my eyes zipping my bag up lifting it up over my shoulder "fine. 10pm." I demanded and he furrowed his brows "9pm." He challenged and I clenched my jaw "9:45" watching as amusement seemed to form in his eyes

"Fine. You don't go to the party at all."

And with that I immediately grabbed onto his hand stopping him from walking away "fine! 9:45 is good for me." I said and he studied me for a few moments before nodding his head "sounds good to me." And with that I left in a hurry to get to the party early and well it went worse than I could've ever anticipated.

11:30 PM

It was way past the time Harry had asked for me to be back but I was so out of it I didn't even know what time it was. The party was still vibrant a lot of people shouting and dancing. The music making my ears pound making me deaf, practically. To the point I couldn't hear anything but I didn't care. It was fun. Who cares whether Harry was angry over some dumb curfew however that all went out of my mind as I felt two hands rest against my hips pulling me close to their body "you're very pretty." A voice slurred in my ear and I smiled "mhm... really?" And as he pulled me closer I realised how tight of a grip he had on me and in the moments of calmness and fun it slowly turned into dread, everyone else didn't even notice the worry forming on my face. They were all too interested in their own things that no one actually noticed the man's odd behaviour and that's when I began to try and move away from him but each time I tried the more he pulled me in the direction of the bathroom.

"No..." I slurred trying to fight him off his tight grip forcing me into panic mode as I struggled against him "just one kiss... just one. C'mon babe." He murmured managing to creep me out further however I was nothing but a weak damsel in distress to his cruel sick game. "She said no asshole." A sudden familiar voice boomed and the man froze as I looked towards my older brother looking angry, ashamed... disgusted. "I can have the police here in two minutes. Do you understand?" He asked as the creep immediately let go of him as he backed off immediately "I just wanted to talk to her." He said with a smile and Harry glared at him "sure, now get your twisted self out of here." He demanded before his attention landed on me as he carefully wrapped his arms around me "you're okay, right?" He asked concerned and as I nodded he let out a soft sigh "good. He didn't touch you... though did he?" He asked scared of the answer and as I shook my head he nodded in relief as I looked at him feeling guilty... feeling terrible.

"I'm so sorry Harry. I'm such a shit sister... I cant ever keep a promise I'm so sorry." I said timidly afraid of his reaction but all he did was pull me close to his body rubbing up and down my back as he held me close "I'm just glad you're okay an unharmed. Do you now see why I don't like these parties?" He questioned rhetorically as I stayed in his embrace, nodding slightly showing I understood before he let out a soft sigh "let's go home yeah? No more parties for you." He spoke with a soft smile before wrapping his arm around my shoulders leading me out of the party, and although he wanted to absolutely punch the shit out of the guy who tried to hurt me he didn't, he kept himself composed my safety is only priority at that moment in time but he'd focus on the other things when you were safe and sound. But a lesson had been taught to you that day...

He was overprotective for a good reason.

I hope this was okay! Sorry for how short it is! But thank you for the support and send in any requests you have(:

Word count: 922