EPILOGUE

Dear diary-nim,

Hi, this is Miru. It's already a few weeks after we entered college life. It's still pretty hard adapting to the new surroundings especially the new social cliques. Nonetheless, it's been quite fun. The professors were nice and I met a really kind friend in my major, her name was Seulha. Her boyfriend was really nice too. I also met a couple of new friends, Yoongi and Namjoon. They're really chill.

Although, it's also been really lonely without Taehyung and the rest. Taehyung goes to a different college, he pursues law and has been studying hard. He'd come to visit my apartment often though. We go on dates every weekend.

He has his own small apartment now. He manages to pay off the bills using his own money since he's also taking a couple of part time jobs. I remember he told me once that he didn't want his biological aunt and uncle to pay for his living anymore because he felt bad.

Rohee goes for a PR major in a university a few hours away from us. I'm sad that she has to move into another city, but she also visits here at least twice a month. But that aside, I'm really glad that she's adapting well in a new society.

Hoseok is going to be a literature teacher just like his father. He's also studying hard- Oh. I need to tell you this. Hoseok is still madly in love with Rohee. Taehyung and I were working hard as cupids to get them together since high school. We were this close to succeeding, if only Rohee would admit to her feelings. She's in a huge denial, just like how I was but she's worse. Anyone with eyes can see clearly that she's whipped for him as well, but she's just impossible.

Hoseok also visits Rohee often even though she's a train ride away. That guys never gives up.

Sian is in a nursing school, she wants to be a nurse. Quite shockingly, she's in the same medical university as Jimin and now they're together. Jimin is aiming to be a pediatrician.

Even though we're separated, we still meet each other pretty often. I hope it will continue like this until we're older.

* * *

"What are you writing?" Taehyung asked.

"My diary." I said, closing the book that has a cute gray cat wearing a red bow on the cover.

"You still write diaries?" Taehyung teased, pinching my cheek. "That's childish."

I shot him a glare, disagreeing with how he called me childish for writing diaries at 18 years old. What's wrong with that?

I looked out the window, watching the scenery outside of the moving train. Taehyung and I had an empty schedule on this day so we decided to go on a one day trip somewhere together. We were on our way to Daegu, the town where we both were born.

My grandmother told us not to grab something before going to their house because she wanted to cook for us. When we arrived at the huge old house, she was really happy to see Taehyung. I was her oldest grandchild so she must be really glad to see me grow up well.

She cooked us a lot of things. They were obviously traditional Korean dishes, she also prepared her handmade kimchi for us. We talked a lot and drank tea, and while that happening, of course she would get Taehyung to look at my baby pictures. She had a few, the ones that my parents didn't bring to Seoul.

"Whoa, you were so colorful back then, Miru." Taehyung commented while looking at a picture of me fighting a cat. I was in pigtails and some pink overalls with frilly socks, I was totally different from the me right now.

"You can keep some if you want to." My grandma told Taehyung and I instantly objected. But in the end, Taehyung kept one anyway. He picked a picture of a four year old me eating my birthday cake in a tiger onesie.