15 - Figurines

A/N : the diary entries are always written at night so it's supposed to be placed at the end of the chapter, but I think putting it first gives a bit more fun? Lol consider it as a clue for the whole chapter instead😂 I'm sorry it's a bit confusing :')

__________

Dear diary,

I rarely come here nowadays.

As I'm writing this, somehow a song came to mind.

It's already night time of the first day. My roommates are already asleep. I played a good song, a song that used to be my favorite since dad played it all the time when I was a kid. He really liked Aerosmith.

"And I'm wondering what you're dreaming
Wondering if it's me you're seeing"

Those lines got me to think of a certain someone somehow.

I had a really confusing day today. But despite all that, I think my thoughts are more sorted out. I realized things today.

I bought some useless figurines today at a market, near the museum we went to. I don't know if I should keep them or not. They're not supposed to be mine.

Oh. The song changed.

Aw.

Anyway, it's late. As a diary, you don't need sleep but I do. Good night.

* * *

MIRU

It was still the first day.

"Gather around kids!"

I stumbled, almost tripping at the front door's threshold. The teachers told us to hurry because the weather wasn't good today. The sky was dark and the temperature was a bit low for my liking. I hugged my thick jacket with me as I climbed up the bus. Like last time, the bus wasn't assigned per class, meaning that I would sit alone.

Hoseok was actually hanging with his guy friends and I didn't dare to interrupt. Meanwhile Kim Taehyung was- of course, with his crush.

I didn't mind sitting alone. Although, it was honestly a bit lonely. Especially the front part of the bus which I chose to sit.

The bus driver then started the engine. We were told that we would be going to Jeju National Museum. It was almost an hour away from our villa.

I looked out the huge window, admiring the trees, the scenery, and the grey clouds. I looked at each raindrops as they hit the window. It was drizzling but now it started to pour down heavier. I blocked the noises my classmates made and listened to the sound of rain. Rain reminded me of my childhood, the time I used to play in the rain a lot and got sick after that.

I felt my shoulder collide with someone's. I looked towards the person in shock. "Ah, sorry! It didn't hurt, did it?"

Oh, it's Rohee.

"No, it's okay." I muttered.

Before I could ask, she beat me to it, "Is it okay if I sit here? The kids at the back are too loud."

"Yeah, it's fine."

The ride went for another twenty minutes. I was listening to music meanwhile Rohee chose to sleep. The rain wasn't as heavy as before, but it was still showery.

The bus arrived at the museum. Rohee went back to her friends, I supposed she wasn't comfortable enough to stay with me since I was too quiet. And yet again, I was alone.