Chapter 17

A/N: Alright... You guys prepared for the usual excuse? Yuuuup. I had a ton of homework.... I'M SORRY D; I really did try my best to come up with ideas, but this is another filler chapter! Yaaay for filler chapters... no? Okay, okay. I'll do my absolute best to update soon, but no promises!

Disclaimer: My Hogwarts acceptance letter was lost in the mail when I turned 11, so I have no magical training at all, therefore, I am unworthy of being able to take a bit of credit from this story that rightfully belongs to the lovely Ms. J.K. Rowling

Lily woke up that next morning in an unfamiliar room and laying on something that was holding her tightly as it snored. The memories of the previous night rushed back to her and she smiled inwardly as she layed on her boyfriend. He had forgotten to take off his glasses which were now hanging crookedly off his nose, and his messy hair was messier than usual. He still looked handsome though. Everything felt peaceful and Lily started to relax until the door slammed open. 

CRASH. 

Potter jumped up in the air and pulled out his wand. Standing at the door was a fuming Severus Snape. 

"Oh, it's just Snape," was all Potter had to say and his extended arm rested at his side. 

"It's just Snape? You should be trembling in my prescence Potter!" Snape said highly. Lily facepalmed and James snorted. Snape gave them an angry glare.

"Snive-Severus, will you go back to your potions set and leave me and my girlfriend alone?" said James, emphasizing that Lily was now his rather than Snape's. Snape turned a deeper shade of red at the word. 

"SHE WAS RIGHTFULLY MINE POTTY! I HAD HER FIRST AND THIS IS JUST ONE FIGHT! QUIT GETTING INVOLVED AND RUINING MY CHANCES OF GETTING HER BACK!" Snape yelled, momentarily forgetting the prescence of a certain girl.

James opened his mouth to retort when someone beat him to it. 

"Oh really now Snape? YOURS? I am NOT an item to own. I am NOT a toy, but if I were to be, I would sure loath to be considered YOURS. Bloody hell Sev! Take a bloody hint! You were there last night. You see that I'm with James. Oh, and insult my boyfriend one more time, I will hex you into an alternate universe," Lily hissed glaring at the dark-haired boy in the doorway. 

Severus's eyes narrowed at the sound of her saying Potter's name. Just a few months ago, she hated him!

"Oh it's JAMES now, Lils? What happened to months ago when you were complaining about him being a flirt and annoying toerag? You despised his existence, you stupid mud-"

Severus never got to finish his sentence as a pale hand reached out and slapped him. Lily stood there with a menancing scowl on her face, and Snape's face paled at what he was about to say.

"I dare you to finish that sentence. Yes, it's James now. I really like him. He and I pushed aside our pasts and learned to enjoy each other's prescence, and each day, I started liking him more and more. And then there was the day where you opened your ungodly mouth and called me a Mudblood. Who comforted me after that? JAMES. He may have been the one who tied you up in the first place, but it was your choice of words that made our chances of being friends again slim to none. Also, NEVER cal me 'Lils' again unless you want to be slapped again. Now if you'll excuse me, James and I are going to go back to our dorm and enjoy ourselves." Lily gave him a death glared and dragged a frozen and gaping Potter out of the Astronomy Tower.

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Okay, I lied about the filler chapter. It's amazing what your mind can come up with at the last minute.... Yes I did not plan this chapter out. Once I started writing, I came up with a ton of ideas and incorporated those! :) But ooooohhh Sassy Lily! Who likes it? REVIEW!!! And VOTE!!! 

Remember! First to comment gets a dedication! Must be constructive feedback, and no "Hi!"s allowed!