Chapter 2

So I'm back again, and I'm planning to let chapter 2 release today as well. Thank you to "computer geek" on fanfiction.net for letting me adopt this story!

Disclaimer: JK Rowling owns all the characters and/or settings

Chapter 2:

Lily sprinted through the castle without any problems and as she flew down the steps, transformed into a doe and started prancing on school grounds, worry-free. At this time, James had already sent the Marauders on their way out and was preparing to go to bed when a sight of something moving outside caught his eye. What was a doe doing at Hogwarts? Curious, he left the castle as well and transformed into his animagus- a stag. Walking silently, trying not to scare it, he crept up behind it. When he was a couple feet away, a twig snapped. The doe jumped and spun around to face what was behind her. She was amazed at the sight.

Before her was a stag. It had raven colored hair, rather large antlers, and those deep hazel eyes that belonged to one person she knew. Could it be? Impossible, she told herself. Why would James Potter of all people be an illegal animagus? The stag peered at her curiously and tried stepping forward. The doe sprinted away into the forest, and James could only do the same, only torwards Hagrid's hut. There, he transformed back into his human self and ran back into the castle. He fell asleep wondering about the mysterious doe.

I'll add another chapter tonight to make up for this short chapter- if it can even be called a chapter.