Chapter 4

This is the part where the orginal owner stopped off . I'm going to pick it up and let's see if my ideas aren't too bad. Hope you enjoy it! Thanks to "computer geek" on fanfiction.net for letting me finish his/her story

Disclaimer: All characters and/or settings belong to J.K. Rowling

Chapter 4:

December 25th, 4:00 A.M.

"LILYFLOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sirius yelled as he bounded into Lily's room. She groaned and hid herself under the covers and covered her head with her pillow. This just made Sirius louder, if it was even possible.

"LILY!!!! WAKE UP!! IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!!! I WANT MY PRESENTS!!!! I NEED MY PRES-" Lily interrupted him.

"Sirius, if you dont shut up, I WILL PERSONALLY PULL OUT EVERY SINGLE STRAND OF YOUR HAIR!!" She yelled. She meant it too. Sirius, knowing that she meant it, stared at her wide-eyed and dashed down the stairs while holding his head to protect his hair. Lily laughed and pulled everybody's presents out from underneath her bed and made her way down to their common room. James was sitting there, glaring at Sirius, soaking wet. 

"Did you get a rude wake-up alarm as well?" James asked. Lily nodded and glared at Sirius who was looking away innocently. She smirked and tossed his present at him and laughed when he let out a high-pitched girly scream. 

"That was just rude, Lilyflower," said Sirius frowning. She gave him a dark look.

"So was how you woke me up!" She shot back at him.

"It's Christmas, Lils. Calm down. We can get him back any time when he's least expecting it," said James. He used a drying spell and smiled at her. Not one of his usual smirks, but an actual sincere smile. She felt herself melt inside. Wait! I can NOT be like those girls in those sappy movies, she told herself and shrugged.

"I guess." She replied as she tossed each of the Marauders their present.

"Oh wow! A voucher for Flourish and Blotts!" exclaimed Remus, "Thanks a lot, Lily!"

"What is this- a broom cleaning kit?" Sirius looked at her questioningly. James peered over at the hot pink package.

"For girls...?" James also gave me questioning look. Lily grinned.

"I thought you'd want your broom to smell like roses." She answered innocently.

Sirius bounded up to James's room with the kit. Remus followed in pursuit.

Peter opened his present next. "Oh yes! You remembered which candies I liked! Thanks a ton, Lily!" With that, Peter disappered out of the Head's Dorm.

Peering at James, she could see that he still hadn't opened his present. 

Nudging him, she told him, "Come on, open it. You're making me nervous."

He grinned. "It isn't a broom cleaning kit for girls, is it?"

She laughed and responded, "Maybe. You'll have to open it to find out." He opened it and his face broke out into an even bigger grin when he saw what it was.

"Bloody hell, Lily! A golden snitch?!" He tackled her into a hug and her face turned as red as her hair. "Thanks so much. It means a lot."

She smiled and excused herself and left the dorm, telling James that she would open her presents later. Lily wandered outside of the castle and sat in her spot at the lake where she met up with the stag.