Burst Arc: Final Chapter: The Future I Want

Start from the beginning

"Damnit!" I yelled in frustration. "Katsuki don't lose it here, you need to focus if we're going to stop her." She told me. "I know damnit, but those arms just keeps coming back!" I yelled. We continued to fight to no avail until Homura got an idea, "Katsuki, remember that power you used at the beach when we got into that fight, try to pull on just a little bit of it now, and make me an opening, then I'll close in with Engetsuka and finish it." She informed me. "The seventh sword, are you sure you can draw that thing?" I questioned her. She gave a nod, "Yes." She replied with full seriousness. "Alright buy me some time." I requested and she got right in front of me defending me from any and all attacks. 

Deep in my mind, I found him, "Interesting for you to come here of your own free will Katsuki." He spoke. "Shut the hell up, I'm just here for the power that belongs to me bastard, and I'm gonna take it whether you like it or not!" I told him off and reached my arm up to draw a small amount of power from him. "This will do." I spoke. "Will it now?" He chuckled.

Homura was still fighting for her life when I came back. I focused the little bit I grabbed into my arms and watched as the black streaks wrapped around them. "Get ready Homura!" I warned her and she jumped up in the air. The arms swung back trying to clap down on me, "Take this!" I yelled and caught the arms before twisting my entire body and ripping them off of Haruka. Her body was to stunned to move but the scarlet remained. "Homura!" I yelled to her. She leaped from the ceiling of the area and with a deep breath she finally unsheathed her Seventh blade. Her hair turned a flaming crimson and she swung her blade, slashing the scarlet from Haruka's body and freeing her.

Homura caught her before she hit the ground. My body felt drained from using my power, even for just a few seconds. "Is she okay?" I asked. Homura gave a nod, "Just a few scratches on her, but she'll live." "It'll take more than that to kill me you two." Haruka spoke with a strained voice. Homura and I smiled at her, "Glad to see you're awake." I told her. Before she could say another word, the whole place started to rumble. "Orochi must be coming undone since we freed everyone it absorbed." Homura spoke. The three of us grabbed onto each other as the monster vanished from around us and we fell to the ground. Thankfully, the others made it out, and we spotted Deku and that girl wrapped up together passed out.

"At least he's alive." I spoke to myself. "Is everyone okay?" I asked them. They all gave nods to confirm it. I was relieved, however that relief lasted all of five seconds as a deep, menacing laugh rang out. "You really thought that was the end?" "No!" Homura yelled. It was Dogen, he was still alive. "Don't feel too bad Homura, what you killed was merely a shadow clone, a simple trick." He explained. "Are you a clone too?" I asked him. "I'm afraid so, my real body is here though, and this clone won't last for long." The ground and the air began to rumble as bloodlust filled the area. "Katsuki, Homura, Yomi, Hikage, Mirai, Haruka, behold," He yelled as the clone dispersed and a new threat appeared. 

"BEHOLD THE TRUE MIGHT OF OROCHI!"

"What the hell is that thing?" Mirai questioned staring at the monster. "That must be Orochi's true form." Haruka answered, unsure herself. Dogen's head was sticking out from its chest. "IT'S TIME FOR YOU ALL TO DIE!" Dogen yelled. We all looked back and forth from each other, and we all had the same thought. "You really think that thing can kill us?" I questioned him. "You already tried to kill us once and failed." Homura reminded him. "No matter what you try, your efforts will always be futile." Yomi assured him. "We were chosen as the strongest in Hebijo for a reason." Hikage stated. "We won't go die just because you want us too!" Mirai told him. "No matter how big of a monster you throw at us." Haruka spoke. We all stood side by side, transforming and pulling out our weapons ready to face him.