Shinovi Versus Arc: Chapter 13: Deep Crimson

(A/N): We hit fifty chapters y'all!!!

As night descended upon I-Island, far off within a tear in reality, a heinous plan was being hatched. Inside the tear, the area was modeled like a massive wooden mansion, with what seemed to be sunlight coming through the windows. The master of this mansion was someone who has already died twice over, dressed in a red suit, "With this progress, Kagura will awaken soon, but not before this tear fully opens." He spoke to himself observing the changes in the world. "Master," A girl with black hair appeared before him, alongside four other girls. All dressed in red, "We of Senki Shu were successful in entering the Shinovi Versus Tournament, and per your orders, we made sure to come in fifth as not to draw too much attention."

                        "Excellent Hyoki, and Izuku Midoriya?" He questioned her

"Excellent Hyoki, and Izuku Midoriya?" He questioned her. Hyoki hesitated for a moment before Reki spoke up, "We were unsuccessful in killing or obtaining him, upon entering his mind I was fended off by Yoichi Shigaraki, and then Ryona from the new Hebijo team fought me away from the boy." She explained. He let out a sigh, "Do you have a cover up story ready in case he questions you around others prepared?" Reki gave a nod, "Of course sir, Miki and I have thought of just about every possible outcome and every countermeasure need for them." "Good." He replied.

"You'll keep your end of the deal right?" Yuki asked. He turned to the girl and smiled, "Of course, All for One always pays his dues, you help me to achieve the power of Kagura, and he will ensure that you receive the power of the Yoma, especially you Reki, a return to proper form." Reki gave a nod but said nothing. "Now then, Lord Freeza, how are things going for you?" He asked turning to the other guest. An inhuman creature with black horns and a white and purple head.

                        "Just swimmingly, Zarbon and Dodoria are easily dispatching the rank-and-file shinobi and these Kagura you informed me of are truly no match for the Ginyu's, and while we are on the subject of deals, All for One will grant ...

"Just swimmingly, Zarbon and Dodoria are easily dispatching the rank-and-file shinobi and these Kagura you informed me of are truly no match for the Ginyu's, and while we are on the subject of deals, All for One will grant me the immortality I desire, won't he?" Freeza questioned. "Yes, Lord Freeza, All for One will give you your reward for certain, from the way he sounded, he seems to certainly like you." Freeza chuckled, "I would hope so, he seems to be a true connoisseur of destruction like yours truly." He stated. "Once I do have my immortality I'll show that filthy monkey trash who is truly the strongest along with that insubordinate prince, thwarting my plans on Namek and then that nobody Super Saiyan shows up and slays both me and my father, I'm impressed that All for One was able to restore my body back to what it once was, after getting the cybernetic enhancements, I didn't think I would ever see my normal self again."

Maki scoffed, "If you can even call whatever you are normal." Freeza turned to her, "Care to repeat that? From what I've been told you earthlings originated from monkeys, so perhaps I should just refer to you as monkeys as well?" Freeza suggested with a chortle. Reki's eyes squinted before they began to glow and Freeza socked himself in the jaw. "I'll kindly ask you not refer to my friends in such a way, Freezer." She warned him, speaking his name incorrectly. "That's Lord Freeza you filthy corpse!" Reki grew angry and took a step towards him until the master of the mansion intervened, "That's enough, Reki, Maki, control yourselves, and Lord Freeza, please forgive this minor transgression, Maki is at that age you see, and Reki is very protective of her comrades, I hope you can forgive this." He pleaded. Freeza scoffed, "Only this once, but should it happen again, I won't hesitate to slaughter every single person in this room!" "You'll do no such thing." An orange haired man warned him.

                        "Ah Pain, thank you very much for joining us

"Ah Pain, thank you very much for joining us." The master spoke. "It is per the contract between us, in exchange for the funds needed for our goal of collecting the Tailed Beasts, we will also provide protection to you and those girls, so therefore Freeza, should you try and harm them, you will feel the wrath of the Akatsuki." He warned him again. Freeza grew angrier, "Then should we test the strength of your forces, how about it, I'll even go easy on you and keep it to my second form." The master went to speak up and stop them until a new voice chimed in. "Gentlemen please, no fighting in the war room, we can always settle matters such as this later."

                        The master turned and dropped to one knee before him, "All for One, thank you for appearing before us

The master turned and dropped to one knee before him, "All for One, thank you for appearing before us." He spoke. The girls of Senki Shu dropped to one knee as well but Pain and Freeza remained as they were. "Of course my boy, I figured I'd come visit, especially you Reki, are you certain you don't want me to return your form?" He asked. Reki shook her head, "No sir, while this human body may make me weaker, I owe the human this belonged to a debt, a debt to kill every last shinobi." All for One chuckled, "Ah, to be young again, living for 900 years really take sit out of you, but that's besides the point, where is Kagura now?" He questioned. "It seems that she is heading for the One for All user, Izuku Midoriya, should we intercept?" "No need, her memories won't come back just from being near him or even if she touches him, I've made sure that any interaction from Yoichi is impossible, this way, we can move on to phase two of our plan. Until then, Dogen, I expect great things from the man that resurrected Orochi twice." The master of the mansion stood up and smiled, "Of course my lord,"

" The master of the mansion stood up and smiled, "Of course my lord,"

"I will give my absolute everything to you!"