Shinovi Versus Arc: Chapter 28: Showtime!

Izuku returned to the balcony and was greeted by his team, "Are they okay?" Asuka asked. "Yeah, they're gonna be just fine, turns out, Miyabi had lost her memory and got it back when we fought together." He replied. Ikaruga smiled, "That's good to hear, you missed a match by the way." "Oh, who was fighting?" He asked which Katsuragi replied, "It was that Syuri girl from Zodiac against Ushimaru, Syuri won but they both got 8 points for the battle, Ushimaru fought her heart out too." "Aw, I wish I could have been here to sheer her on." Izuku spoke a bit disappointed. "Don't Izuku," Hibari spoke, "The next match is about to begin."

Just as Hibari said that, "ITS TIME FOR THE LAST MATCH OF THE DAY, SINCE SHE WASN'T HERE FOR THE OPENING CEREMONY, SHE AGREED TO FIGHT WHOEVER LAST, SO THAT MEANS THAT THE FINAL MEMBER OF THE A.R.C. ANGELS, KYOKA JIRO, WILL BE UPAGAINST RANMARU OF HAKUO!" Present Mic announced. Izuku's eyes went wide, "What? No, it couldn't be that Kyoka, could it?" Asuka noticed his confusion, "Izuku what's wrong?" She asked as the screen flashed and showed the two competitors.

 Izuku's eyes went wide, "What? No, it couldn't be that Kyoka, could it?" Asuka noticed his confusion, "Izuku what's wrong?" She asked as the screen flashed and showed the two competitors

Izuku's jaw dropped, "NO WAY!" He yelled and looked across the arena at Katsuki who was just as surprised. "It's the same one, it's Kyoka!" "Do you know her?" Asuka asked. "Yeah, when me and Kacchan were kids she was best friends with us, she ended up having to move away just before we enter middle school though, but I can still recognize her, and it looks like Kacchan does too." Izuku explained with a big smile on his face.

From the opposite end of the arena, Kyoka came running out and shouted, "GUESS WHO IS FINALLY HERE SHINOVI VERSUS! KYOKA OF THE A.R.C. ANGELS HAS FINALLY ARRIVED, LET ME HERE THAT ROAR!" The entire crowd roared as she commanded. "Woah, she's changed a bit since we saw her, she used to be really introverted around anyone but me and Kacchan, but her she is drawing in the crowd. I wonder how she'll fight?" Ranmaru came out at the other end, she was holding a teddy bear dressed in a tuxedo, which jumped from her arms and equipped a mallet. "Alright, time for me to show what I can do, let's go Kumapooh!" She spoke.

Present mic came back on, "LETS GET THIS FINALE GOING, 3... 2... 1... BEGIN!" "Showtime!" Kyoka yelled and she punch out her fists which let out a screeching noise that formed a solid sound wave that shot at Ranmaru. Kumapooh jumped and attacked but, it wasn't able to hold up against it before being blown back into Ranmaru who fell backwards. "Kumapooh!" She cried. Kyoka crouched down and leaped off a sound wave that came from the bottoms of her boots, she flew through the air and was set on landing on Ranmaru who quickly rolled out of the way. Kyoka was faster and kicked her leg at her. Ranmaru seemingly dodged it but was soon blown away by another sound wave that came from her shin.

Kyoka caught up to her and unleashed a barrage of punches that were boosted from soundwaves. Kyoka kicked her away again, Ranmaru moved her arm and Kumapooh charged at Kyoka. She met the bear with her fist and punched it with another soundwave sending it flying away and crashing into a wall. Ranmaru tried to command it again, but it fell apart. "Kuma!" She screamed forgetting about the fight that was going on. She ran to her bear, but Kyoka was on the attack and jumped in front of her. She dropped backwards and kicked Ranmaru in the chin sending her high into the air. Kyoka jumped up to get to her. She was right above her and placed her fists on Ranmaru's stomach.