Shinovi Versus Arc: Chapter 19: Show Off

"And the randomizer is complete, it'll be the Classy Camie of Gessen Academy versus Kanzaki, one of Hakuo's three public moral princesses!" Present Mic announced, the two made their way down to the arena

"And the randomizer is complete, it'll be the Classy Camie of Gessen Academy versus Kanzaki, one of Hakuo's three public moral princesses!" Present Mic announced, the two made their way down to the arena. Camie waved at her opponent, pleased to be able to show off her skills. Kanzaki kept a stern look on her face, "So," Camie spoke, "Your one of the three princesses?" She asked. Kanzaki gave a nod, "That is correct." "Oh wow, honestly, when I first saw your picture I thought you were a guy, but now that I see you, I see that I was way off, though if you had been a guy you would have totally been my type, you're still pretty hot." She told her.

Kanzaki looked away, slightly embarrassed, "Well, I appreciate it, to be honest, I often get cofessions from other female students at Hakuo, I'm never offended by it, in fact it's quite enjoyable that I'm as popular as I am on looks alone."

                        Kanzaki's eyes suddenly went wide

Kanzaki's eyes suddenly went wide. Camie was spewing a sparkling mist from her mouth, "See, if you were to dress like this you'd be super cute, I bet the boys would just die for a chance to talk to you!" She showed her. Camie's shinobi art allowed her to breathe out a sparkling mist that will shape itself into illusory images, she will use these in combat to confuse and distract her foes, although she will also use these for the purpose of tease of playing tricks on her friends, often times with provocative images. "P...Put that thing away!" Kanzaki yelled. But the image earned numerous squeals from the girls in the audience. "See even they agree with me." Camie teased.

Kanzaki's face was bright red, and she grit her teeth and drew her blade, "Just start the damn match!" She yelled, her eyes glowing. "Okay, Okay, let's get this bread!" Present Mic yelled, "Five minutes on the clock, you know the rules, and FIGHT!" He yelled. Kanzaki's glowing eyes were a result of her hidden eye technique, she focused on the illusion and a small blast blew it apart and she charged at Camie. Camie didn't move and simply waved, Kanzaki too the opening and slashed at her, but her blade passed right through her. "Another illusion?" She questioned whipping around when she heard Camie's footsteps, though when she did she found herself embarrassed yet again.

 "Another illusion?" She questioned whipping around when she heard Camie's footsteps, though when she did she found herself embarrassed yet again