Chapter 11 | Oscars, Enemies, COD, ETC.

*Sexual content, and homophobia up ahead*

Well, the past few weeks of school have been pretty horrendous after that stressful first day. Even though Casey is a senior, it's like she doesn't give a crap about her attendance. That bitch always makes us late to school. Good news though, my work detail finished faster than I suspected.

On the other hand, Mrs. Paris's class just keeps getting more fun every day. We had skit day: we split into four groups, get a set of vocabulary words, and utilize those words in our little play. My team won. We re-enacted a scene from Vampire diaries.

Richard is probably one of the worst actors in the world. I was cringing so hard at his attempted 'Damon Salvatore' impression. It was disastrous. Julie..well let's say that bitch played the most inspiring Elena. I was in tears. Zeek, Micah, and Jonah were also in our group. They did an amazing job. Zeek was our little background music, while Jonah and Micah played Stefan and Bonnie. Ugh, shit was Oscar-worthy.

Benjamin has been getting weird lately. It's kinda creeping me out. I would always catch him staring at me all the time.  Damn hun I know I'm sexy, but can you not be a perv about it. At least he ain't like his dumbass brother.

Marcus never fails to slap my ass when he gets the chance. He loves to press his lower half to my butt when he creeps up from behind. In return, that nymphomaniac bitch gets a slap on the face, but even he takes that as a good thing. Masochistic much? The idiot even dared to pick me up, throw me over his shoulders, and take me to the dining hall. He kept slapping my butt and letting everyone know I was his 'babe'.

My babies are so adorable trying to stop Marcus from doing his little schemes. Maria always holds him down, letting me escape from his grasp,  while Annie and Jane tickle him until he surrenders. When all these kinds of stuff started happening, it resulted in making enemies I didn't even know I had. I had a lot of girls and even GUYS!! Threaten me to stay away from Marcus.

*flashbacks from the past few weeks*

"Listen here you little bitch. I don't know who you think you are to be stealing Marcus away from us, but it needs to stop now," some senior Whore seethes while cornering me in the boys' bathroom. Like SERIOUSLY!?

"Honestly sis, I could care less about Marcus. Shit, I don't even like him. You can have him," she looked shocked with what I was saying, "but..good luck because he's gonna always want this," I smirked. she slapped me across my face, and walked out screaming about my demise.

*another time*

I was eating lunch with my babies when suddenly some dude slams his tray and averts his eyes to mine.

"Honestly...I don't know who you think you are!? But your little skank ass needs to stop being a whore and leave Marcus alone," some jealous boy spat in my face.

"Look...I don't care about Marcus. You can have him. Really. I honestly don't know why you guys always attack me," I groaned.

"Because you're a WHORE," he yelled in my face.

This gained our table a lot of looks. This boy wants the die huh?

"Yooo dude why don't you get up and walk the fuck away before I kick your ass," Maria seethed at the boy.

"Ew shut up bitch," the boy made a face of disgust. Jane, Annie, and I gave each other a look.

Shit was about to get real. We instantly got up and tried to reach for Maria but she was already across the table throwing jabs at the boy. Some people underestimate her, but this girl has beaten up boys and not just boys, but MEN!!