Chapter 3 | Benjamin Gray.

I'm so happy with being in team Alentos. After hearing the other team names I preferred this name. I mean who in their goddamn mind would name a team Basula, crossfades, and deli for delinquent. That's so weird. We went over the school policies, rules and regulations. Honestly, it should be boring but when Mrs. Paris explains it, it's so fun.

"Now that you all know the teams, rules and regulations, let's start with introductions," she says then looks at me,

"Young man, since you came in late, it would only seem fair if you went first and introduced yourself," She continued while smirking.

Nodding at her request, I quickly got up from my chair and cleared my throat.

"Hi everyone, my name is Jamie Quill. I am 16 years old. It's good to meet you all," I said with a smile.

The introduction continued with hi, I'm this, I'm that, etc. Although there were a lot of names to remember, one particular name caught my attention and it happened to be the hoodie boy.

Benjamin Gray.....

.....Ok, I have to be honest. He's one of the most attractive boys I've ever seen. He seemed very chill and laid back when he introduced himself. He was quite captivating in his own way. He wore a black GAP hoodie along with khaki bottoms finishing it off with white Adidas shoes. He look like he was about 6'2. He was slim but in a masculine way.

The gel in his hair made his dark locks stand out while the light gave it shine. His face structure was something I could admire for days. His defined cheekbones seem to bring out the man in him. His jawline was sharp, giving me thoughts that it could probably cut diamonds. I saw it twitch, making it look super hot. His lips are so plump and pink. I sometimes wonder...wait..oh hell Nah.

'Omg Jamie, you dumbass. It's your first day and not even an hour in the day and you're checking out boys. You need to back the fuck up and get your priorities straight' I scolded myself while looking away.

I glance one more time at the boy then focused my attention on my classmates. After a few other students, we finally finished introductions.

"Well well well, wasn't that such a great introduction. Now if you'll excuse me I have something prepared for you guys so, I'll give you fifteen minutes to converse with your new classmates," she announced,

"OK HURRY NOW!! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!"

At that moment the whole dynamic of the classroom changed. I was about to get up and walk to Julie when someone slapped my back. I was about to swing at whoever this RAT was. No surprise at all, because it was a rat. It was Richard.

"Omg RICHARD!! What was that for," I shrieked in pain

"Meh I just wanted to do it," he said casually.

"Bitch,"

"One of the best," he shot back.

We both walk to Julie and she's talking with another girl, introducing each other. I frown at the two. Richard sighed when he saw my reaction.

"It's okay man you'll get your turn. Plus you two already know each other. Go talk to someone else" he suggested.

He's right, so I gave him an evil smile and shoved him, and walked to the other side of the class.

"Dude you bitch," he spat.

I looked over my shoulder and winked.