Chapter 25 | Suspicious.

These past few weeks of school have been nothing but torture. People were still giving me shit for what happened and honestly, I can't blame them. Everything that is happening is my fault and I have to face the consequences. Not sure if this is it. The only ones that stuck with me are the girls, my sister, and surprisingly Marcus. Yeah, he is finally out of suspension and is back in school. He was like a god when he finally returned. He always checks up on me and for that, I am so grateful. When he's with me no one says shit, but the moment he's gone that's when they come back. I still needed to apologize to that boy. As for Brandon...blocked until further notice. I just could not stand to be in the presence of him.

I'm currently roaming the halls still getting shoulder bumps and name-calling and at this point, I don't care anymore. I finally spotted the boy sitting with a group of people. Probably his friends. I made my way towards him and when he saw me, he had fear plastered all over his face. Why the fuck is he scared? That's weird.

"Um hey...can I talk to you?" I asked fidgeting with my fingers. I could hear his friends whispering, but I pay no mind to them. Rat ass hitches.

"About?" He asked nervously. Why is he so scared right now?

"Please, I need to talk to you," I pleaded hoping he would say yes. I'm just here to make things right, not be friends. Ok even though I did him wrong, he's still a whore.

"Fine then," he said rolling his eyes before getting up at following me. I just led him into an empty hall.

"Look, I'm sorry I swear on it. Although we did have our quarrels in the past, I would never go that low and do something like that to you, or a person. It's my fault for not even realizing or asking him if he was with anyone. I know you have every right to hate me, and I don't blame you. If I'd known, I would've backed off immediately. Again, I am so sorry," I said looking at him with guilt in my eyes.

I noticed that he was tearing up. Bitch huh!?

"Hey are you okay," I asked giving him a concerned look. I was about to reach for his shoulders but he pulled away fast.

"Fuck! What have I done," he hissed under his breath.

What does he mean by that? Meh. Still, I gotta comfort him. It's the least I can do.

"Hey everything's okay, I'm the one here apologizing so don't cry," I said putting my hand on his shoulders. Within a blink of an eye, he shoved me and ran away. WHAT. THE. FUCK?!

The day went by pretty quickly and when the bell rang for dismissal, I said goodbye to my friends. Casey was in school today so that was a good thing because I'm tired of riding the bus home. The amount of space I have in my seat was just not it. When he got home I greeted my parents, flicked off my siblings, and went straight to my room. Not having anything to do, I played some Diamonds by Rihanna and started on my homework. Riri has been treating me well the past few weeks. After a few hours of staying in my room, I heard my mom shout up for me to come down for dinner.

As always, our dinners were a fucking blast. Mom and Casey are like the cooks in this house and let me tell you bitch, it's good. After dinner, everyone washed up and went to bed. I had to stay up because it was my turn to do the dishes. Once I was done, I went to go secure the house before going to bed, and that's when the doorbell rang. WHO TF FUCK IS GOING TO BE RINGING MY DOORBELL AT NOON. I made my way to the door and looked through the hole and saw that it was Brandon.

'What the fuck does he want, and why the fuck is he here at this time!?'

I immediately opened the door and stood there glaring at him. Oh lord, do not tell me this guy is drunk. He looked down at me and his eyes started to fill up with tears. He quickly pulled me into a hug and started to let everything out. I wasn't having it, but I couldn't just let the poor boy stay out here alone. Me being a dumb bitch, I brought him into the living room. I sat him down and quickly went to the kitchen to grab a few painkillers and water.