Chapter 4 | Three truths One lie.

Everyone was back in their seats waiting for Mrs. Paris's further instructions. I looked around the class and saw that everyone was just as excited.

"The activity we are going to play is called Three truths and one lie. Here's how it works. You will pick three truths and one lie about yourself, and we will have to guess which out of those four is the lie, so I'll give you all 30 minutes to come up with your truths and lies, then we will begin," she said smiling.

Everyone immediately went straight into their thoughts. I honestly didn't know what I wanted as my truth and my lie. After that hard time of thinking, I finally found it. BWAHAHAHAHAHA...sorry.

"Times up class, we shall begin, so who would like to go first?"

A boy named Adrian volunteered to go first. He said his truths and lies. The game went on and to be honest, my classmates are pretty funny in their own way. It was a shock to me how I couldn't get Richards truths and lie. That Bitch was probably lying for all four.

It was my turn so I stood up and cleared my throat.

" My do-....," not even halfway in and Richard is giggling at me,

"Mr. Oliver!?! that was quite disrespectful and rude. Apologize to him now!" Mrs. Paris scolded him.

He apologized but the moment she turned around he glared at me and mouthed a "Fuck you".

I smiled innocently at him batting my lashes.

Mr. Quill, you may begin again," she said smiling at me.

I cleared my throat

"My dog died from a snake, my bird choked on a seed, I'm gay, and I love kpop," I said.

"Ok who would like to find out the lie?" Mrs. Paris asks raising an eyebrow at the class.

"I'll do it," a voice said.

I looked to see who spoke and there he was, in all his glory and shit. Benjamin Gray. He was raising his hand while looking at Mrs. Paris. I smirk at his wonderful bravery. He's most likely to get everything wrong. BWAHAHAHAHAHA...sorry...

"That's wonderful Mr. Gray now if you'll please," she gestures her hand to me.

He finally looks at me and smirks.

"Well clearly from what I'm hearing, the tragic deaths of two house pets sounds pretty convincing. Those have to be true. I'm still debating if you actually like kpop or if you're actually gay. One is because you look like someone who is into kpop. Two, you look pretty gay so liking kpop would be natural but, I think the lie is...you like kpop," He said confidently.

My eyes went wide and my jaws were hanging down like rapper chains

'Holy shit, he got everything correct. WTF' 

"Um Mr. Quill, was anything that Benjamin said correct?" she asked, snapping me from my thoughts.

"Um, yea he got everything correct. My two house pets actually did die the way they did, and yes I am gay," I explained.

Looking up at Benjamin he was smiling as if he accomplished something. I smirked at him giving him the 'ok and' look.

"Very good Mr. Gray, now would you like to volunteer next?" Mrs. Paris asks Benjamin.

He looks at me and smiles.

"Yes. Well I'm gay, I play basketball, I love dancing, and I love volleyball," He finished giving me a devilish smile.

"So who would like to-."

"Me!" I quickly cut her off causing her to look at me with shock, then formed into a smile.