Chapter 50 | Flores Dandy.

"When I started going to therapy, I came across Flores, who at the time I did not know was another victim of Elijah. Once I found out, I wanted to get to know her," I explained.

They knew who Flores was, but I never got into detail of what she was like. I just told her she was someone I met at the youth center.

"And did you?"

"Of course I did and you know what? It felt so damn good sharing our experiences. It was something I loved doing when I would go visit her. She was the only one who knew how I felt, vice versa," I continued.

"What happened to you guys?" Annie asked.

"I really don't know but one day I went in for therapy and found out that she wanted to be transferred to another youth center. That was the last time I saw her until today." I sighed at the thought of her showing up like this.

"How do you feel?" Jane placed a hand on my shoulder.

"I feel okay, although I am hurt that she left like that. I'll try to pull her away from the attention, or just wait for it to die down and talk to her, but until then let's just get through the day without drama," I said taking a sip from my milk box.

"Well we're here if you need any help," Maria said kissing me on the head.

UGH I LOVE MY FRIENDS!

Lunch has finally ended and we were off to class. As I was making my way down the hall I noticed that Flores was walking in my direction, without the attention following her. I took a deep breath before going up to her.

"Flores?"

"Oh hi? Do I know you? I'm afraid we haven't met," she stated, raising a questioning eyebrow.

"Flores, it's me Jamie. The one that kept visiting you at the youth center?" I said trying to figure out what she was on about.

"Oh, get out of my way," I stood there in shock she huffed, walking past me.

"What the-"

"Excuse me sir! Get to class!" An aid shouted down from the hall.

My mind was spinning with so many thoughts. Why is she acting like this? Did I do something to make her mad? Did I say something on our movie night? Did she just not wanna be friends anymore? For fucks sake.

I walked in class with the most shittiest mood and just looked out the window. I can't believe she just excused herself like that. Proper rude.

"Mr. Quill? Are you with us?" My teacher called out to me.

"Yes I am," I replied confidently.

"So what were we just talking about?"

"Uh you were talking about..." I looked around the class to find clues.

The classroom door swings open, causing everyone to scream in shock. It was Benjamin who walked in. He looked super tired, but like really pissed. I don't know what it is but I'm kinda scared. He saw that no one was sitting next to me and made his way towards me.

"Good morning," he greeted with a tired voice.

"Good morning, are you okay?"

"Yea I'm good thanks," he replied resting his head on the desk.

"Mr. Quill I want you to see me after class," my teacher announced.

The whole class went into a sound of "ouhhh"
Like pls shut the fuck up. I turned my attention back out the window. This was going to be a long day.

**

"Mr. Quill I know that you've had quiet a rough year last year and I just wanted to say that it won't be used as an excuse in my class," He scolded me.

Did he just-

"I'm sorry sir it won't happen again, but if you ever talk to me like that in regards to my abuse, I will report you and have you fired. Now have a good day," I said walking out the door.

How dare he talk to me like that without even know what I went through. It was very inconsiderate of him to say something like that especially when I'm still in recovery.

We had a small break before the last period of the day and I spent it in the bathroom. I popped out my phone and started playing LUDO with some of the online friends I made through out the year.

I heard the bathroom door open, making me bring my foot up against my chest. Please I still get nervous with the bathroom.

"I figured you'd be in here," A voice spoke.

"That's pretty weird. Now tell me what are you doing here? Flores," I said making her giggle.

"Well duh I'm going to use th-"

"I wasn't asking about the restroom, I was asking about this school. Why are you here?"

"None of your business. You know I think I'm gonna like it here," Flores voice echoed.

"And why is that?"

"Because the people here love me," She giggled.

"Yea they do."

The door for my stall was forcefully swung open and I was met with an intense glare from Flores.

"And they are going to continue to love me and you're not gonna stop it." Flores stood at the entrance.

"Please good for you. Now can you get out; I'm just trying to enjoy my break," I asked, slightly moving her out the stall.

"Don't put your hands on me," She hissed while slapping my hand away.

"I'm moving you out of my stall that is also in the 'BOYS' bathroom. Now leave. Thank you very much," I said shutting the door on her face.

Flores was really starting to piss me off. The way how she is acting really bothers me and I want to know the reason why? or maybe there isn't a reason and she's just a full class bitch. I really don't know at this point. Every time it's the start of a new school year, the universe wants to start shit with me.

"Be careful Jamie. Things will be a lot harder for you. I'm a girl and you're a boy. One move against me and you'll be titled a bad person," She warned.

"What are you doing here Flores?"

"I'm going to finish what Elijah King could not."

____________________

**feedback and constructive criticism would be very much appreciated**

DON'T FORGET TO LIKE, COMMENT, AND VOTE.

MWAH LOVE YOU

-JOJO