Chapter 41 | Truth Be Told.

*MILD LANGUAGE AND VIOLENCE*

"What a series of events. Leo did heal me, but a fresh batch came in during the week," I picked up my shirt to show the fresh bruises on my body.

"Come here my love," Jane said trying not to break down.

We all pulled in for a hug and this one hit differently. The pain that was felt with each teardrop that fell. I missed these three so much, and If I could go back in time, I would take my past-selfs face and kick that bitch in like a motherfucker. We stayed in this hugging position for about thirty minutes, and we finally decided to pull apart and collect ourselves. Bad bitches cry once a blue moon...whenever that is.

"So...what are we going to do about Elijah?" Maria said cracking her knuckles.

"We are going to do nothing," They all looked at me in shock.

"What the fuck do you mean nothing?" Jane questioned.

"Nothing is what we are going to do. Elijah threatened that he would ruin your lives if I ever told anyone about it," I shrugged.

"Dude, what the hell is Elijah gonna do huh? You know we can kick his ass, Jamie," Annie said waving her hands around.

"This has nothing to do with physical threats. We have to remember that Elijah's dad owns one of the top businesses in the state," I said rubbing my face, showing that I was irritated.

"Jamie, not to toot my horn but my dad owns half of those top businesses, while the Kings only own one," Jane said checking her nails.

"WAIT HUH?!"

"Yeah bitch the fuck. Elijah probably threatened you because you are the only one here that has seen his true colors. He is so hot that everyone is at his knees, literally," Jane said rolling her eyes.

"Well now that we got that out of the way, who is Leo Morningstar?" After everything, I just said this bitch only picks up on that.

"Later on Maria, but look if we want to expose Elijah or better yet, get him the fuck out of here we have to be smart about it. The planning has to be spot on, as well as cooperation," Annie noted.

"Well if cooperation is what we need to pull this off then we are going to need all hands on deck," Jane cheered.

"Please Jane, can you not be so gay about it. For fucks sake," I said rubbing my temples.

"Uh okay..."

_____________________________________

I went into the house and sat the boys down. I carefully explained what happened to me these past few months, and a look of sadness and guilt covered both their faces. It took some time to think about whether or not to let them hug me, but I did in the end. If I was being honest, both shared an equal amount of tears, not that it's competition. I am hesitant about letting Benjamin back into my life, so I'll think about that. As for Brandon, I forgave him; There was nothing he did that truly hurt me in a way I would reconsider his place in my life.

I think Stanford should be getting a call real soon. As for now, I think it's time to tell the people I have been dreading to tell the day it happened. I'm not scared for myself, but Elijah. He reckoned with forces he shouldn't have reckoned with. I asked Brandon to take me home while the rest stay and brainstorm ways to expose Elijah.

"Thank you for giving me a ride," I mumbled.

"It's no problem," Brandon replied.

"I'm sorry that I treated you the way I did. You deserve someone so much better," I apologized for breaking this poor man's heart.