Chapter 49 | Junior year.

It's been over two months since I started therapy and I am still attending sessions. It was sad how I'll never see the one person I thought I would have in my life forever. Others cry over a breakup and get better as time goes on, but it was different for me. Flores and I were literally the same victims of the same person who abused us, making us grow closer and we healed each other or at least for her. I do miss her so much, but I think I can survive without her.

Today was the start of Junior year and I was just in such a very nonchalant mood. I am looking forward to seeing my girls. Before Flores, it was them; Jane, Annie, and Maria.
This year was going to be a bit of a joy ride. My sibling after me, Maximus was a Freshman at Baddie Academy. I hope that he doesn't mess it up like I did.

"MAXIMUS CAN YOU HURRY UP!" I shouted while pounding on the bathroom door.

I promise this asshole takes so long to take a shit. I looked at the time and seen that we were almost late. I knocked on my parents door and asked to use their shower. After a few minutes, they finally opened up but with an attitude of a Karen. I rolled my eyes before stepping into their master bathroom.

We were on a tight schedule but eventually we made it on time for the bus. Since I wasn't of age to drive, plus I had no permit nor licenses I was left with the only option of riding the bus. Goddammit these people were so energetic for what? It's too early for this rainbow shit.

We had arrived at school once again and a new sign was attached to the gate. This time it was actually nice compared to the ones I've seen from freshmen and sophomore year. Maybe this year was going to be good after all.

I got off and waited for Maximus to get off as well, but he just walked past me as if I didn't exist.

"You little bitch," I cursed under my breath.

I decided to go look for my friends. Forget helping Maximus find his way around the school. He's a smart kid anyways.

I was walking through the halls, hearing the students talk about the arrival of a new student. I rolled my eyes hoping they won't cross paths with me. I am tired of running into new people.

"Hey bitch!" I heard Annie scream from across the halls.

I started to laugh as she strut her shit down the hall like it's her world and we were just living in it. Jane and Maria followed behind, cringing at Annie. I missed them so much. I was too caught up in therapy and hanging out with Flores, I barely hung out with them. I loved that they understood what I was going through and thought nothing bad of it.

"Hey," I smiled as we all went in for a group hug.

"How are you my love?" Jane asked.

"Yea I'm good, a lot better than before," I said winking at her.

"We're glad you feel that way. Let's go have breakfast?" Maria offered, wiggling her eye brows.

______________________

"Did you guys hear about the new transfer student?" Annie asked, taking a bite out her pancake.

"Yea I heard that she's like the most hottest thing since Casey," Jane summarized.

"Ew Casey was ugly. Anyways I'm glad that it's a girl because the previous men were complete shit," I joked around.

They gave each other a worried look.

"Please don't do that. Don't look like that. I'm fine guys I promise," I sighed, eating the rest of my food.

"Sorry. You know we just care about you," Annie smiled, reaching over to squeeze my hand.

"Thanks guys."

Beyond grateful for these girls.

"I want to see this girl. See what the hype is all about," Maria said.

"Yea I do too. Maybe we'll catch her in the halls later on today," I added.

_______________________

"What's your schedules this year guys?" Jane said looking through hers.

"Yea I don't have any of you for any class," Annie answered looking at her schedule.

"I have Jane and Jamie for the last period of the day," Maria cheered in excitement.

"Bitch I don't care."

Jane and I scoffed at Annie's pettiness.

"Here she comes!" Someone from the halls yelled as all eyes turned into the direction of the new student.

Everyone stared in awe and she swayed her hips gracefully, tossing her hair in the air for that dramatic effect. She looked rich as fuck. Her whole aesthetic was emerald green supremacy.

"She is so hot," Annie admired.

"Hell yeah," Maria said resting leaning her head against her palm.

"Who is she?"

I looked closely to see who this fine piece of female was and I instantly gasped upon realizing who it was. There was no way in hell that could be her. Even if it is, what was she doing here. She doesn't even live in the area. This year could not get any worse than than the ones before. I groaned in frustration, making the girls look at me with a confused expression.

"What is it?" Annie questioned.

"Do you know her?" Maria joined in.

"Yea I do know her," I said looking at the beautiful girl walking down the hall.

"Who is she?" Maria started to get irritated with me beating around the bush.

"Flores Dandy."

__________________________

**feedback and constructive criticism would be very much appreciated**

DON'T FORGET TO LIKE, COMMENT, AND VOTE.

MWAH LOVE YOU

-JOJO