Chapter 2 | Team Alentos.

After a series of tossing and Turing, my 3 AM  thoughts were coming to an end. I finally slept but at four. The bad thing about this was my sister and I both needed to be up at five and was to leave at six, but we woke up at six and traffic was not doing us a favor. Sorry if I confused you there.

It was 7:20, ten minutes after the tardy bell rang when I finally arrived at the school. I looked up at the huge poster attached to the gates of the school that wrote 'Welcome to BADDIE ACADEMY' I scoff at the ugly ass thing. We parked and got out of the car. I was pretty thankful we were late. Bumping into upperclassmen was a big no-no..well besides my sister, who is rushing in the halls like a complete lunatic yelling at me.

With Casey being the oldest child, she will be graduating and doing god knows what with her life. I hope it's something good.

"HURRY UP BITCH, ITS ENOUGH THAT IM SHOWING YOU TO YOUR CLASS AND HERE YOU ARE STILL WALKING SLOW!?" she spat angrily.

"UGHHH!??! SHUT THE FUCK UP!! IM COMING," I replied rolling my eyes at her.

To be honest I was pretty thankful she offered to help me instead of having me walk around the school, clueless asking school aids or students for directions. Although I didn't mind doing that, I accepted her offer, because shit like that is rare.

"Ok we're here," she says smiling as if she accomplished something.

I looked at the place and made a face of disgust. The place looked shitty. It was an open area having a cemented pathway that; was branching out towards the doors of the classrooms and on each side, these rusted metal pillars are holding up a tin roof and even that was rusted. The corridor stretched down and the pavement had a light but noticeable grey, but it was covered in muddy footprints.

We walked down the pathway trying to avoid the muddy footprints, but in a comfortable silence until I decided to speak up.

"So um how did you feel when you started as a freshman?"

" Hmmm...well, It wasn't the best year but it wasn't the worst year. I had nice teachers and you have one of them too, Mrs. Paris. Don't be like those delinquents that give her a hard time." She responded firmly.

Gasping at her response " EXCUSE  ME!?!! How dare you compare me to the rats. I would never do that too...wait what's her name again?"

She rolls her eyes at me. "Her name is Mrs. Par-"

"Ok, she sounds badass already," I say cutting her off.

"Bitch"

"One of the best, anything new sweetie?"

"Yea, you built like a rat and you're a smelling ass rodent," she snapped back.

Both looking at each other, we laughed.

We finally came to a stopped and there it was, G209. I gulped loudly making my sister scoff.

"What?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Oh no, it's nothing. Just seeing you all grown and shit makes me wanna tear," she said sarcastically.

"Ok hurry and go to class. Your rodent scent, which is shit, is making me wanna puke," I joked pretending to gag.

"Sis....you are SHIT that happened to come out of our mother's womb, and suddenly started walking," She retorted.

"Just go bitch" I sigh while she walked away a showing me the middle finger.

Turning around, I placed my hand on the doorknob.

'Oh god here goes nothing'

I open the door and was hit with the scent of vanilla that made my whole body relax. My eyes widen at the aesthetic of the classroom. The chalkboard wiped clean with the only words that wrote "welcome students". The floors had a beige and blue pattern layout that spread throughout the whole classroom. On both sides of the rooms, the windows were covered in floral peach-colored curtains. The walls are decorated with some of the most elegant posters and art I have ever seen. Maybe it's from her previous classes. I didn't even notice I was smiling.

'Holy shit this room is beautiful.'

I scanned the room and saw some old faces from middle school like my friends Richard and Julie. I smiled at them and thankfully they returned the gesture. As for the new faces, only a few did. 'Wow Am I that hideous? I guess I'll just walk out the-..'

"Excuse me, sir, are you just going to stand there or are you gonna come in?" A woman asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

I looked and saw it was my teacher Mrs. Paris, who was smirking. My whole face grew red when I heard giggles from the background.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry I didn't mea-,"

"Sweetheart it's ok, we were just starting introductions so if you'll please grab a seat, we'll begin immediately," She cuts me off smiling.

I nod and took the nearest seat not wanting to embarrass myself any further.

I sat down and to the right of me, three desks down, I see my friend Richard trying his hardest not to laugh. I faked a smile and quickly but cautiously raise my middle finger to him. He looked like he was gonna pop. To my left, my other friend Julie, but her attention is on the teacher. I wanted to wave but drawing more attention to myself was just not it. I quickly did another scan and this one boy caught my attention. He was wearing a black hoodie that hovering over his face, making it harder to see. He was just about to pull back the hoodie when my attention was stolen from Mrs. Paris clearing her throat.

"Now first things first, My name is Mrs. Paris. I would want to welcome you to BADDIE ACADEMY as a freshman. I know you all will make new friends, and be excellent in all your classes. For sure you all will be excellent in mine," She said cheerfully.

My classmates seemed pretty intrigued. Shit I know I am.

"The freshman classes are much different from the upperclassmen. Our division is divided into four teams. Which team are you in? You ask," She then turns to me making me tense up in my chair,

"Welcome to team Alentos."

————————————-
Omg there you have it, my first chapter. I hope it wasn't too much. Pls feedback and 'CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM' would be very much appreciated.

DON'T FORGET TO LIKE, COMMENT, AND VOTE.

MWAH LOVE YOU

-JOJO

.