Chapter 55 | Epilogue.

*WARNING: LANGUAGE AND SEXUAL REFERENCES AND MURDER REFERENCE*

15 YEARS LATER

I was sitting at a Café in Paris. I had decided to meet up with an old friend of mine who moved here years ago. She's very old now, but not too old to stop her from enjoying life.

"Hello Jamie!" An old but very beautiful woman greeted me.

"Well I'll be dammed. Dr. Lee! It's so good to see you!" I exclaimed while bringing her in for a hug.

"It has been so long! How have you been!?" I asked.

"Oh ya know! Just kicking it with my family here in the city of love. How about you! I believed we discussed about this particular meetup!" Dr. Lee laughed as she pulled out a notepad.

"Oh Dr. Lee I haven't forgotten either!" I said wiggling my eyebrows.

I pulled out my notebook and pen, winking at the old woman.

"Well then my boy. It would only seem fit if you went first," Dr. Lee said nodding her head slowly.

"Well then here I go!...."

***

When senior year hit, Benjamin and I became the ideal couple even though we had some rough patches. Eventually our high school love played out to be a picked movie scene. When we graduated, I decided to move to Guam and attend a university there while Benjamin traveled to Australia and did his schooling there. We broke up for three years and I was very sad but I still needed to get through school. Once upon a time, on a fateful holiday flight back to our hometowns, I stumbled across him. We chatted for a bit and then never spoke until after the holiday when we met again on the plane. It was nice seeing him for that short time. He went back to Australia and I went back to Guam and we kept in touch since then.

Benjamin and I graduated from our universities at the same time and decided to rekindle our relationship and my god it was the best decision of my life. It wasn't an easy ride getting to where we wanted to be, but at last, we got married at the age of 28. Jane, Maria, Annie, Flores, Sache, and Dani were my best women. Benjamin had Richard, Marcus, Darcy and Nate. It was an emotional day where I promised to cherish and love this man, vice versa.

At the age of 33 we adopted triplets; two boys and one girl. Benjamin named the boys Raymond and Clyde, while I named the little lady Kari. They are going to grow and become such wonderful people. They just turned four two weeks ago! So yea I that has been my life so far.

As for my friends. I knew Jane found someone better than Richard. Annie and Maria were off working. Dani went into cosplay while Sache pursued music. Flores and Brandon are also living a happy life. And a little rumor went around that Elijah was murdered in prison. Shame.

***

"Holy shit," Dr. Lee said before breaking out in laughter.

"I know right!? So much has happened I can't even begin to think about it!" I said joining in on her laugh.

"Thank you Jamie. Not just for sharing but for coming to see me. I appreciate it," Dr. Lee sighed, smiling at me with teary eyes.

We stayed at the cafe for another hour or two until I had to go and check in for my flight. I was only I Paris for a business trip, but I made time for Dr. Lee. I gathered Dr. Lee's belongings and escorted her home. Since her place wasn't far from the cafe, we just decided to walk.

"So what do you do for work?"

"Oh yea I own the biggest company across the globe. I just flew here to solve a few issues and that's about it," I said shrugging me shoulders.

"And Benjamin?"

"Yea his business is the only business that has rivaled mine for years. It's quite funny if you ask me. Two husbands who live in the same household own two completely different businesses that compete with each other. If I was being honest, it makes the sex better," I whispered making Dr. Lee burst out laughing again.

"Oh you fucking naughty shit!" She said pointing her finger at me.

"Whew that was funny!"

"What are your businesses called?"

"Quill Enterprise and Gray Incorporated," I said rolling my eyes at the last name.

"Hmmm well this is my stop. I'll be going in now."

"Okay Dr. Lee. Thank you so much for today! I really had a good time today," I beamed.

"I did too. Bye Jamie Quill. Have a safe flight back home. It was nice seeing you," She gushed while entering her home.

"Bye!"

And just like that, I walked away.
.
.
.
.
THE END❤️

____________________________

**feedback and constructive criticism would be very much appreciated**

DON'T FORGET TO LIKE, COMMENT, AND VOTE.

MWAH LOVE YOU

-JOJO