Chapter 7 | Baddest Bitch.

*VIOLENCE, AND HARASSMENT UP AHEAD*

I was making my way down a hallway. Then out where I was suddenly pulled into a corner. I turned to look and it was Marcus. We both glare at each other.

"Excuse me!?! Who the hell do you think you are!? and, what the hell do you think you're doing," I sneered at him. He slaps me across the face, leaving me in shock.

'This dumb motherfu-..'

"Listen here you faggot. You have some balls to think that you can do that to me and get away with it. I'll have you know, that I have the power to end you with a snap of my fingers," he said with an evil look.

"Ok sorry there Thanos!! As if I give two fucks what you do to me," he looked shocked that I still managed to talk back to him after everything he just said,

"Also I should think otherwise. I can easily report you because last time I checked, you cornered me, threatened me, and you physically assaulted me!" I snap at him.

The thing is...I was bluffing. I wasn't even gonna say a word to anyone about this whole situation. I know it sounds messed up but I just can't seem to bring myself to bring humiliation to a person. I would fight them but I wouldn't humiliate them after the fight. I know my ways of doing things are quite strange but that's just me. Jamie Quill.

"You should retrace your steps, baby boy. I'll have you know that I can say 'you were sexually harassing me in the bathroom and beat me down because I rejected you" he said with an evil smirk.

Everyone is gonna believe his words over mine because he had a bruise on his left temple, so high chances of me getting in trouble were high.

My eyes widen at his words taken back by them. How dare he try to go that far and not take consequences for his actions. This boy got me all the way messed up.

"How. Dare. You. Threaten me when I was bluffing so that you would at least back off and leave me alone. I wasn't even going to snitch on you because I was going to let this whole thing slide, but you legit were so serious about telling everyone that I did that to you. Of course, the fighting would be true, but in a way, it was self-defense because you assaulted me first. I can't believe you." I explained trying not to pop a vein.

"You think your sob speech is gonna make me feel bad or something. You're a little bitch dude" He chuckled sinisterly.

My eyes went wide. Not thinking about my next move, I smashed my fist onto the side face and he fell to the ground.

"You disgust me," I said looking down at him.

"And you're going to pay for that!" He laughs, clearly not sounding humorous.

"I'm waiting honey...also if your gonna call me a bitch..make sure you put baddest in front of it. Whack ass hoe."

'My way my way or the highway'.

With that being said, I turned and walked away to find my friends.

__________________________________________________-

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER!!:)

DON'T FORGET TO LIKE, COMMENT, AND VOTE.

MWAH LOVE YOU

-JOJO