Part 14

Yoongi checked both ways, making sure the coast was clear, before opening the door. He breathed a sigh of relief when he got in without being noticed.

"Hey Yoongi," Someone said.

Yoongi whipped around and punched them in the stomach, fight response activated.

"What the fuck," Jimin wheezed, arms around his tummy.

"Oh sorry man, you just scared me," Yoongi patted Jimin's back before sitting next to Taehyung. "Hey petal. You would probably laugh if you saw that, huh? Jimin's kind of a wuss. Anyways, it's day 4 of you being out cold, and everybody's pretty sad. Jungkook and Hoseok just wander around with their heads down,"

"Or they'll purposely bump into me," Jimin added. "Namjoon and Jin have been asking the alpha to let you in the pack, but he hasn't given an answer yet. He says he has to meet you first,"

"Wake up soon petal, we all miss you," Yoongi and Jimin spent the next hour explaining what has happened while he's sleeping, not knowing if he heard them.

"Love you sweetheart, see you later," Jimin said, opening the door.

"Bye petal, I love you," Yoongi reluctantly got up, following Jimin out of the room.

Just before they closed the door, they heard a groan.

"W- Yoongi you heard that too, right?" Jimin asked, hand still on the door knob. Yoongi nodded, moving Jimin out of the way to go back into Taehyung's room.

"Yoongi? Jimin?"

The two sprinted to the bed, tackling Taehyung in a hug. "Baby! You're awake!" Jimin yelled.

"How do you feel? Do you need me to get Jin?" Yoongi felt Taehyung's forehead. "Oh my god you're warm!"

"Yoongi stop. I feel like I got shot 4 days ago. But I need to talk to you guys," The omega frowned.

Jimin furrowed his brows, "Sweetheart you just woke up, don't you want a drink? Or food? Or a shower? Not that I'm saying you stink! No you smell wonderful, I just mean-"

"No thank you, I'm ok. I just need to talk to you. But first, where is Jungkookie hyung? And Seokie hyung?"

Jimin scowled. He calls them hyung, why doesn't he call Jimin hyung? "They're building right now, I dunno what they are building though... "

Taehyung smiled, "They're building our house! God I love them,"

"So what do you want to talk about Tae?" Yoongi asked, trying to ignore the previous statement.

"What happened to petal?" Taehyung pouted.

The elder flushed, "How did y-"

"I heard you guys...all of it. I even heard your argument with Jin about how Jimin supposedly doesn't love me,"

"Oh......uh. I feel awkward. I don't know what to do. What do I say?" Jimin said, wiping his sweaty hands on his jeans.

"I don't know. Maybe tell me why you were such a bitch, I missed that part," Taehyung's voice was slightly harsh. Understandably so.

Jimin paled, "Going right for the kill. Alright. I don't really know why? I know I just don't want to end up like my dad," he paused.

"Go on," Taehyung pressed. Yoongi stood next to him, hands fidgeting with the blanket.

"He and my mom were mates, but he still hit her. She died because of her mate. I have anger issues just like him and I don't want to hurt you. I also just never really liked the idea of being tied down, not having a choice in who you spend the rest of your life with..." Jimin explained, avoiding Taehyung's eyes.

"Oh. I'm sorry about your mom. She must have been wonderful," The youngest comforted, "But you aren't your father. And that doesn't explain why you're a big hoe,"

Yoongi failed to stiffle a laugh, resulting in a glare from Jimin.

"You can't laugh either Yoongi. I haven't even started on you,"

Jimin stuck his tounge out, mocking the elder.

"My mates are such fucking children. Anyways. Jimin. Why are you a hoe?" Taehyung rolled his eyes at the two, face becoming stony while asking his question.

"I told you. I didn't like the idea of being stuck with one person forever. Plus, I'm hot and people throw themselves at me," Jimin said, cockily.

"Didn't?"

"What do you mean?"

"You said didn't. What changed," Taehyung leaned back, sitting back against the wall.

"This is so fucking corny. But you did. If I'm going to be stuck with someone forever, I'm glad it's you,"

"I don't....I don't know how to respond to that. So Yoongi. Explain," Taehyung quickly changed the subject, blushing profusely.

The younger alpha smirked, "Why are you blushing, baby?"

"Yoongi. Explain,"

"Shit. I don't have an excuse? I just think you're too good for me. And you already had 2, sorry 3 other mates. I didn't think you'd care about me at all," Yoongi looked down at his lap.

Taehyung couldn't control his sarcastic chuckle, "You thought I wouldn't love you because I love other people, so you fucked hundreds of others. That's like a kid telling their parents, 'you don't love me because you love Johnny and Dora' and then the kid tries to get new parents,"

"What the actual fuck petal,"

Taehyung shrugged, " 's true. Just because I love Hoseok doesn't mean I don't love Jungkook. I love them both with my whole heart. I love you guys too but I'm pissed off,"

"And I know you guys are sorry, you wouldn't waste your time and risk a giant ass kicking for no reason. But you also hurt me in ways you would never understand. Give me time and I'll forgive you. Plus, you have to get through Kookie and Seokie, which is going to be terrible for you guys," He continued, smiling demonically.

Both of their eyes widened comically, "They're going to kill us,"

"Well Jungkook already tried too. I don't think he will again, I would take another bullet for you both and he knows it," Taehyung's tone implied it was no big deal, like his life didn't matter.

"Baby don't say that. If you ever have to take another bullet for me, I don't deserve the life you gave me," Jimin said sternly, taking Taehyung's face in his hands.

"Petal, you've had enough bullets. Let us protect you, that's kind of our job,"

"Yeah but we've been doing a sucky job," Jimin pouted, letting go of the omega's face.

Taehyung smiled gently, "I don't need you guys to protect me. But it would be nice if you did,"

"Anything for you sweetheart,"

"Of course petal,"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello hoes. 1075 words. i would have posted this earlier, but my cousin just showed up at my house and took me and my brother to her sisters party thingy.

we showed up at 1, we left at 6. i don't really like much of that side of my family

So. i may or may not have something in the works, something a little different. but shhhh. its not coming out until this is finished.

Stay safe and healthy, love you hoes<3

Anyways, bye bye <3!