Part 13

Yoongi paced around the hallway, trying to work up the courage to walk inside Taehyung's room. It was close to 1 am, he waited until everyone was asleep.

"Yoongi shut the fuck up and open the door!" Jimin whispered. He had the same idea, so he tagged along as well.

"What if they're awake? What if Tae wakes up and yells at us?"

Jimin pouted, "I don't think he would. He's probably mad at us but I know he loves us,"

"But he shouldn't...."

Jimin ignored him and quietly opened the door, breath hitching when it creaked. "Don't be awake. Don't be awake. Don't be awake," He muttered.

Jungkook and Hoseok laid on Tae's bed, the latter trapped in between them. Their arms were wrapped around his waist and Yoongi couldn't have been more jealous.

"Are you coming or not?" Jimin had never been too good at whispering, so it wasn't suprising when they heard Jungkook shift in his sleep due to the noise.

"Could you be any louder dipshit?" Yoongi pushed passed Jimin and kneeled down besides the bed. He felt Jimin sit next to him, legs crossed.

"Hey Tae..." Yoongi whispered. "I don't know if you can hear me, and I really don't know if I want you too,"

"He can hear us. I know it," Jimin stood back up, reaching over Hoseok to tuck Taehyung's hair behind his ears. "I'm sorry sweetheart. God I was such a dick. I can't guarantee that I'll be any less of a dick when you wake up, I will try to push you away again. But that's because I don't want to hurt you. Jin was right, I will probably end up hurting you more. But as long as you still love and believe in me I will try to be better,"

"Petal, are you sure you love us? Because neither of us deserve you. Remember when I said I didn't love you? I did, I just didn't know it. I realized I loved you when you avoided me. It hurt, to see you walk away when I was in the room. But I suppose I deserve it. I'm scared. I've never....loved.. someone before. It's scary, when I get butterflies thinking of you. Or when you smile, I want to smile. I've never felt like that, and I don't know how to deal with it,"

They both got up from the floor, smiling at how beautiful Taehyung looked, even unconcious.

"Goodnight petal," Yoongi kissed his forhead gently, savoring the serene atmosphere. "I love you,"

Jimin shoved Yoongi away carelessly. He kissed Taehyung's hands, "Night baby, sleep well and wake up healthy as soon as possible. I love you,"

They walked out silently, thanking the Moongoddess that neither of Taehyung's other mates woke up.

"See you later Jimin," The elder waved. He didn't wait for a response, he ran back to his room and knocked out cold.

~~~~

"Jimin," Someone said. "Jimin, wake up," He opened one eye, peaking out from under the covers.

Taehyung stood next to his bed with a smile on his face. "Morning!"

Jimin sat up quickly, "Taehyung? When did you wake up?"

"A little while ago, but I wanted to come talk to you," Taehyung sat on Jimin's bed, close to the alpha.

"Taehyung, I'm so-"

Taehyung giggled, "It's alright Jimin, I heard you. I know you're sorry, so I forgive you!" He scooched forward, sitting himself on Jimin's lap. "I love you Jimin!"

"I love you too Taehyungie," He reached forward, inching towards the omegas lips.

"PARK FUCKING JIMIN!"