Part 12

"HEY! WE NEED A DOCTOR!" Jungkook yelled, carrying Taehyung into the doctor's office. Jin was still away, so Taehyung was in the hands of a substitute doctor no one knew.

Jungkook laid a bloody Taehyung on the hospital bed, making room for the nurse who rushed in.

Yoongi and Jimin watched as the nurse injected him with something. They watched as Jungkook burst into tears, Hoseok comforting him.

"I shot him...." Jungkook watched as they removed the bullet and stopped the bleeding. Taehyung's face was turning extremely pale.

Namjoon burst into the room, door breaking off of it's hinges. "What happened?" He knelt beside Hoseok, who had Jungkook leaning against him on the floor.

"We came back, we were going to see Tae. Jimin and Yoongi walked out of his room arguing. We asked what was going on. Tae had been on his heat. They helped him. A fight escalated really quickly, Jungkook aimed for Jimin but Tae...he saved Jimin. He saved that whore who doesn't even love him,"

Namjoon looked up at Jimin and Yoongi, eyes lit, "Get out,"

"But- Namjoon! He's our mate too!" Yoongi pleaded.

"He stopped being your mate the day you said you didn't love him. And you," He stood, towering over the two, pointing at Jimin, "He stopped being your mate the day you became that slut's boyfriend. Now both of you, get out," His alpha voice didn't command them, as they are both alphas, but they listened anyways, knowing they would get their asses kicked even further.

"Wait, fuck. Wait" Namjoon said. "You guys need to get treated to. As much as I hate you right now, you're still my pack members,"

Jimin shrugged, sitting down at Jin's desk. Yoongi awkardly sat down by the door. "Um, I'll wait until TaeTae is finished,"

Jungkook scoffed through his tears, "TaeTae? You don't fucking get to call him that,"

"Jeon shut the fuck up, you aren't his only mate," Jimin glared.

"No I'm not. Me and Hoseok are his mates, you two can fuck off,"

"Excuse me? You guys should quiet down. I'm working on Taehyung right now," The nurse said.

Jungkook quieted, "Sorry. Is he ok?"

The nurse shook her head, "I don't know, the wound is fixed and his heart is steady, but he's in a coma. It's up to him to wake up, we can't do much but give him the nutrients he needs,"

Jungkook shot up from the floor, reaching Taehyung's bed quickly. He held the omega's hand, sitting by the bed. Hoseok got up slower, but sat at the end of Taehyung's bed, bringing his feet into his lap.

"I'm so sorry Taehyung. I didn't mean to. I thought it was going for Jimin, but you had to be such an angel didn't you?" Jungkook brokenly laughed.

"You guys should bring him to his room so I can treat these two," The nurse gently suggested. Hoseok nodded, bringing Taehyung to his chest and walking briskly out of the room.

Yoongi looked on, clearly upset. The youngest alpha sniffled, following them, attempting to glare but just broke down even more.

"Hey Yoongi Hyung? Are we in the wrong? Do they really have any right to be mad at us?" Jimin asked softly, laying on the freshly changed sheets. The nurse treating him was harsh, she most likely knows Tae.

"Of fucking course they do. We're such assholes," Yoongi's face was blank, but a tear fell down his cheek. "I do love Tae. But he's too good for me. I don't deserve him,"

Jimin snorted, "Well yeah, he's too good for anyone. But I think he can decide if he's too good for you,"

"What about you? Why are you such a dick?" Yoongi faced Jimin, his arm getting stitched up.