Part 10

"Are you gonna let me in? I'm kind of bleeding out here, I don't think I'll last too much longer," Taehyung pointed out. Yoongi snapped out of his daze, opening the door wide and helping Taehyung in.

"So...is there a pack doctor or something I can go to? Because I wanna get that over with so I can talk to the 4 of you," He didn't need to say who, it was obvious.

"U-um. Y-yeah. Jin's the pack doctor," Yoongi stuttered, still staring at Taehyung with wide eyes. "I-I'll take you there," He guided Taehyung upstairs, through many hallways and many rooms, until he stopped at a large wooden door.

"T-Taehyung...I d-don't think you can bring the bu-"

"Kookie," Taehyung interrupted, "Not 'the bunny', his name is Kookie,"

Yoongi cleared his throat, eyes hardening, "Whatever. You can't bring Kookie in the doctor's room,"

"Yeah I can. I'm basically Jinnie's child, he won't mind,"

"Brat," Yoongi muttered.

Taehyung ignored that, "Get Jungkook, Hoseok, and Jimin. I'll probably be out in..." he looked at the cuts decorating his body, as well as the bullet wound, "maybe 2 hours? I'll get Hyungie to get the bullet out of my shoulder and put some bandages on, then I'll meet you guys in the living room,"

"Bullet?" Yoongi asked, eyeing his shoulder.

Taehyung shrugged, wincing when he moved his shoulder, "Yeah, Minseok shot me when I told him I didn't want to carry his pups. But he's dead now so it's cool,"

"Now if you'll excuse me," He opened the door, closing it in Yoongi's face, "How rude of him, calling me a brat,"

Yoongi growled from the other side of the door, stomping away angrily.

"KIM TAEHYUNG! WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN YOUNG MAN?" But it wasn't Jin. It was Namjoon who screamed. He was sitting in the chair at the desk, eyes wide.

"DID YOU SAY KIM TAEHYUNG?" Now that was Jin. "TAEBABY?" Jin came running out from a different door, into his office.

They stared at him for a while.

Taehyung stared back, "Hi? Uh I would hug you guys...but I'm holding Kookie and I may or may not have a bullet in my shoulder..."

"Oh my god! Lay down right now!" Jin pointed to the hospital bed in the corner of the room. The room was huge, there was 2 hospital beds, separated by a long white curtain, a desk, a bookcase, and 3 doors other than the one Taehyung entered through.

"But what about Kookie?" Taehyung asked.

"Jungkook isn't here right now sweetie..." Jin looked concerned.

"No..Kookie! My bunny!" Taehyung looked at the tiny bunny nestled in his arms. He was sleeping, he had been the whole time.

"You named a bunny after Jungkook?" Jin sat Taehyung down on the bed farthest in the corner, unwrapping the piece of cloth tied around his shoulder. "Tae...what the fuck happened?"

Namjoon sat on the opposite bed, listening.

"So I was fishing like usual, then this guy knocks me out and chains me to a wall in a dungeon thing. Looked a lot like the one Minho had. Maybe because this guy was his brother. Anyways, he basically tells me he kidnapped me 'cus he wanted me to have his kids,"

He paused when Jin gasped, "Sorry, continue,"

"And then he says that if I listen to him he'll let me wander around his pack, I would be their Luna or whatever. He also pointed out that none of my mates wanted me, and that shit hurt more than when he shot me. Oh his name was Minseok, think I forgot to mention that. He took me to go get Kookie with 6 people guarding me. I took them out and pushed them all in the water by my cave, then he shot me. I was gonna let him live, but he's dead now,"