Part 3

As the car rolled to a stop in front of the large pack house, Taehyung sighed. He finally found his mates, and while they weren't together, he didn't want to be ripped from them.

"Alright, get out," Jimin said, parking the car.

Taehyung was bewildered. "Aren't you coming in with me? I don't know where I'm going.." He still got out of the car, but talked through the window. His backpack kept falling from his shoulder, too boney to hold it up.

"Sweetheart, you're on your own," Jimin smirked, he knew Namjoon was going to tear him up. He felt a slight flash in his heart at the thought, but still drove away happily.

"Taehyung?" Jin's soft voice called out. He whirled around, eyes wide.

"Hello Jin. Can you take me to Namjoon?" Taehyung wasn't scared of Namjoon, but of the fact he could separate him from his mates.

"Of course Tae! That's why I'm here!" He grabbed Taehyung's wrist, shocked by how thin it was. He ignored it for now and carefully led him up a narrow path, around the pack house and into their personal home. Namjoon was waiting on the couch, hands folded on his lap and face void of any expression.

He said nothing out loud, but was obviously midlinking Jin, as he nodded to the elder and gave him a small smirk. Jin blushed and stepped into the kitchen, almost tripping on the trash can near the door.

Namjoon cleared his throat as he gracefully got up from the couch. He brushed Taehyung's shoulder, walking around him. He made his way upstairs and held open his office door. Taehyung was hesistant to follow, he wasn't explicitly told to enter.

Namjoon rolled his eyes and growled out, "Get in, now"

Taehyung was silent. He had a small idea as to why he's here, but there could be many reasons.

"Have a seat,"

Namjoon sat at the desk across from him, staring intensely. He shuffled around in his seat, uncomfortable.

"You are....interesting, to say the least," Namjoon started, "As future alpha I aim to protect my pack against potential threats. You may be one. No one knows anything about you, where you come from, your rank, what pack you're in. You don't seem to be afraid of much, and you have no scent. So, today, you are going to tell me about you, or today is your last day alive," He smiled, sharp teeth visible.

"I don't have to tell you anything, you aren't my alpha and I don't give a shit about you," Taehyung shrugged.

"I will ask nicely one more time. Care to tell me about yourself?"

"If this is all I'm here for, then I'm leaving. I don't need this bullshit," He stood up, dusting himself off. His bag laid on the ground next to him.

"Sit your ass down and tell me who you really are," Namjoon's eyes turned blood red, his alpha voice resonating throughout the room. Taehyung rolled his eyes, moving at lightning speed next to the elder, holding him by his throat against a wall.

"That was a cheap move Namjoon. But, unless you're one of my mates, an alpha voice doesn't do shit. You have no idea who I am, or what I am capable of. But I am not a threat, and I don't intend on hurting anyone unless they try to hurt me first," He said quietly. Namjoon thought he saw something flash in his eyes, but he was released before he could think about it.

Taehyung backed away, glaring at Namjoon. "Leave me alone, I have done noth- ah shit.." He flinched. Namjoon watched as he fell to his knees, bruises appearing everwhere.

"JIN!" He yelled, just after Taehyung collapsed on the ground, passed out.

"Joonie? Wh- oh my gosh! What did you do?" Jin leaned down, turning the youngest onto his back.

"I didn't do anything! He was talking and then bruises appeared and then he went unconcious!"

"Bruises? Oh no..."

"What? What happened to him?"

"I'll tell you when we get him into one of the pack house's spare rooms," Jin sighed.

The alpha lifted Taehyung with ease, a little concerned that it didn't feel like he was holding anything. The two rushed back to the pack house, ignoring everyone asking who Taehyung was. Namjoon set him down gently on a queen size bed in the middle of the largest spare room in the house.

"Why does he get bruises from nowhere? And why did he pass out?"

"I read about it once....this happens when you have met your mate, and they have sex with someone else. I heard it's incredibly painful and in some cases, can cause death," Jin looked sad, and spoke slowly as he stared at Taehyung.

"Why do you care about him so much? You seem to be fond of him, but he's only been here for like a month!"

"When I was 13, I lived in Daegu for a while. I was a skinny kid, a nerd too. I was easy to pick on. One day I was being beaten by a group of older kids, maybe 16 years old. 4 of them. Then this tiny little boy comes out of nowhere, around 10 years old, and beats the shit out of my bullies. I was shocked, to say the least. This kid, whose ribcage was visible through his shirt, who had mud covering his whole body, just kicked the asses of people almost 6 years older than him. He turned, looked at me, and helped me up. He took me to his house, a little shack in the woods, bandaged my wounds, and told me to leave before his dad got back," He looked like he was going to say more, but Namjoon interrupted him.

"I can't say I'm super suprised, he wasn't affected by my voice and overpowered me,"

"Cool now shut up I wasn't done," Jin glared. "As I was saying, he told me to leave before his dad got back. It was a little too late for that though. He shoved me in his tiny closet when we heard the front door open. I watched as his dad sniffed the air and asked who was here. He was obviously drunk, he reeked of alcohol. Taehyung said no one was there. I watched, as Taehyung's own father beat him. Once he was finished, he wandered off into what I assume was his room. Taehyung unlocked the closet door, face swollen and ribs cracked. He walked me back to my house, even when I told him I could go myself and he should take care of his own wounds. He doesn't remember me, he was quite young and had a lot going on. But I remember him. Sometimes I would see him on the street, looking for things to take, to eat or wear. He's a good kid, Namjoon," He had tears rolling down his face as he told his story.

"Oh..."

"Yeah...he doesn't deserve this. Sometimes in school I see him help a kid up when they fall, or give his only pencil away," He sobbed into Namjoon's shirt, knowing Taehyung was a kind soul.

"It'll be alright princess, now let's go before you wake him up," He led Jin back to their own house.

"I'm not a damn princess Namjoon, say it again and I'll go get my frying pan,"

"Sorry...princess" He ran up the stairs, locking himself in the bathroom.

"KIM NAMJOON! YOU SON OF A BITCH"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello hoes! This is 1258 words, guess i'm keeping this going. I added some Namjin because Namjin is forever, fucking fight me.

If i ever confuse you, comment and ill try to explain things.

Please correct my mistakes or leave a comment!

Anyways, bye bye!