Part 5

At the pack house:

Jungkook opened his eyes to the wonderful scent of his mate. It smelt like lavender and rain. He shot up from his bed quick, following the trail and ending up in one of the spare rooms. He was disappointed when he never saw his mate, just crinkled sheets. At the same time, relieved. He wasn't ready to face his mate, he wanted his mate to be the person he's had a crush on. Jungkook walked back to his room, feeling both under and overwhelmed.

Jimin woke up easily, starting his day like usual, brushing his teeth, washing his face, showering, etc. Once he stepped outside of his room he was smacked with lavender and rain. Mate his wolf said. Jimin sighed, not caring one bit, and called one of his flings.

'HOSEOK WAKE UP!!' His wolf shouted at him. 'MATE!' What? His mate? Hoseok sprung up and into the hallway, looking around the spare room, and even following it outside for a while, before the scent vanished. He felt gloomy, his mate was here and he missed them.

"Why the fuck am I up?" Yoongi swore. He stumbled out of his room, exhaustion dissapating when he smelled mate.
"WHAT THE FUCK?" He roared. His mate was in the same damn house? AND HE DIDN'T KNOW? What fuckery was this? He roamed around angrily for a while, breaking shit and then ended up grabbing a maid who flirts with him a lot and fucked her.

Back to Taehyung:

"Hello again Minho!" Taehyung said. "I really don't want to be late for school, but I have an hour until I have to leave,"

'Why do I need this information?' He asked, still in his wolf form.

"So you know that I still have an hour to kick your ass!" Taehyung's smile was manic, his childhood memories surfacing.

'You won't win, Taehyung' God these guys are so annoying.

"I changed my mind. You got too annoying. I'll just kill you now," Just like when he was 13, he reached for his wolf, closing his eyes. Lightning encased both of his arms, and he delighted in the fear that was showcased when it was seen. Instead of shooting it at them, he leant and touched the ground, causing them to scatter to outrun it. They didn't though, the all stopped dead in their tracks when they saw a wall of ever present electricity.

"How does it feel to be trapped, hm?" They would never know his pain, not fully. But he would sure as hell give them his worst. Minho and the other two, who he did not remember the names of, growled as he moved closer.

Minho tried to step back, but was electrocuted. 'Let me out, Taehyung. You'll regret this'

"Oh no. No I won't," His long legs drove him directly in front of the wolves, clothes singed from the lightning. He reached under his shirt, pulling out a long dagger soaked in wolfsbane. Now, in the last chapter, it was said that he was emptyhanded. That was a lie. He always has a shit ton of weapons hidden in his clothing.

He traced his finger down tha sharp side of the blade, blood staring to drip from it. "Wolfsbane. Deadly to most werewolfs. Not to me though. Unless you use it on me for two years straight, but you wouldn't know about that, would you?"

"You see, Minho. I don't feel regret, not anymore at least," He leaned forward, the lightning moving to accomodate him. He struck quickly, killing the two alphas, stabbed in vital areas, but they would bleed out slowly.

Minho howled, losing a pack member is painful. His eyes went red, trying to attack Taehyung, but was stopped by the bloodied blade pressed against his throat, digging into his fur.

"Now now, Minho. We wouldn't want anyone else to get hurt," Taehyung looked up, seeing the sun coming quickly, meaning he had to leave for school soon, and now he needed another shower. "Damn it. Alright, either I kill you now, or you leave and come back late for a real fight," Taehyung explained, letting the lightning surrounding them dispurse.

Minho backed away, ears flat on his head, but he still tried to growl as he ran away, tail ticked between his legs.

"Now I have to shower again!" He whined. Once the blood was all washed off, he picked another random outfit and put his colored contacts and glasses back on. As he opened his front door, he remembered his perfume again.

He felt weak, during the fight, he felt his bruises forming, but he couldn't let Minho know. That's the only reason he even got out his dagger, he would rather fight with his hands.

"That would've been a shit storm," He muttered on his way.

He looked for Jin as quickly as he could, wanting his bag back, he wanted his sketchbook. The eldest spotted him first, bringing him into a tight hug, which he freezed at.

"Oh Tae, I'm so sorry!" He exclaimed. "Your mate is such a jackass! Oh, and here's your bag, you left it at ours when you slept over!" Jin's smile was comforting, familiar. Where did he know that smile? He was lost in his thoughts, and didn't notice Hoseok eyeing him from besides Jin.

"What do you mean 'when you slept over'? He slept over?" Hoseok asked, still upset he missed his mate. He had a fleeting though, what if Taehyung was his mate? It went away as soon as it came though, that was impossible. He didn't even have a scent.

"Yeah, and he ended up forgetting- oh. BYE TAE" Jin shouted when he saw Taehyung trying to sneak away.

"Bye Hyung," Taehyung whispered. He made his way to his first class quickly, wanting to finish his sketch of Jimin. He knew what he looked like from memory. As bad as it sounds, he watched them from afar often. Most of the times he felt like a stalker, but he just wanted to make sure they are always safe.

Jin watched him walk away, sad. "That poor kid," He told Hoseok.

"What do you mean?"

"I'll tell you and the rest of the guys at lunch,"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hey guys. be prepared for some crazy shit either next chapter or the one after that. around 1100 words

so i mentioned this in the one shot i posted tonight (go check my vxbts oneshot book pls) but can someone pls give me advice?

ive been texting my old best friend every day for a while and i never get a response. it makes me feel like shit because i know she talks to a bunch of other people and we were friends for over 5 years now. she wont respond no matter what i send and i dont know if i did anything wrong. i try my best not to offend people because i get super depressed when people are angry w me. how do i talk to her about it? i cant just go to her house and she wont fucking answer me. im not feeling great and i want to put my best efforts into my books for you guys which i cant do when im constantly anxious about my friendship crumbling into dust

Anyways, bye bye <3!