Since Camp Half-Blood doesn't have a lot of demigods like Camp Jupiter, they got aided.

When we arrived at Amity Park everyone started to run all over the place looking for a safe place. Aphrodite, Artemis, Hephaestus was with me along with other Danny, Wonder Woman and Superman and of course the demigods.

"I'll take care of Perseus. The rest of you know what to do. Save the mortals and send those monsters back to hell." I said.

We went our separate ways. I haven't been in Amity in awhile. It definitely changed since the last time I was here.

It didn't take long to find Percy. He was on top of a tall building. Dalv. Co...he stood on Vlad's company. I shadow traveled to the top."You're here to take Omega back?"

Percy turned around and revealed his eyes were fully red."He isn't your slave. He's a hero. No matter what I'm going to save him." That's when Danny floated to the top of the building and stoof next to Percy.

"What are you doing here? Go help the mortals." I said. He smirked and then his eyes glowed green. He smirked and his skin started to fall of like peanut shells."I'm not the Danny you think I am." He said.

My eyes widen. The evil version."My son won't ever turn into you." I said and that caught him of guard."Your son?" He asked confused.

"You were born a demigod. My son. At least you were." I said."Absorbing the Fruitloop's ghost side, killing the human half of your son and living ten lovely years if destroying everything in my path and sight."

Percy's eyes started to change back to 'normal' eyes. He's eyes were still red but at least you could see the pupil."Where is he?" I asked Dark Danny.

"Oh, he is tied up in a cell back at Tartarus's castle." He answered and laughed. He made an attack. He was really strong. I fought back but it was hard with Percy blasting fire at me whenever I'm down. Luckily I have the shadows.

I managed to use the shadows to hold Percy. Now I only had one attacker to deal with. Dark Danny had a lot of power. The moment my attack would hit him, he's body would turn into smoke and it would pass right through him.

He created a sword for himself using his ice abilities and he attacked me managing to cut my cheek. I stepped back but it didn't stop Dark Danny.

I dodged him but not really thinking, he managed ti hit Percy's face creating a scar that went down from Percy's cheek to his jaw. Golden blood dripped out from the cut.

Dark Danny is too powerful. I have to stop him right here and now. "You won't win. Not as a god, not as a husband and definitely not as a father or brother." Dark Danny said.

"You're Hades... aren't you supposed to hate the Olympians?"

"I'm no longer that. My son helped me find peace with it."

"Really? Now...what a weak move."

He came in for the kill. I blocked his sword attack and brought my knee up. He got send back but I didn't stop. I came in for another attack and I managed to get a cut on his shoulder. He grunted and stepped back a little and inspected his shoulder quickly.

I watched as the golden ichor dripped from his hands and onto the roof."Whatever Tartarus did...you don't deserve it. You are born a free person. You're no one's slave. Snap out of it! You are Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon and Hero of Olympus!" I said.

The words seemed to sink in for a moment making him relaxing. He clenched head in pain and tried to keep the sound back."Fight it, Perseus! You're better than this!" I shouted.

Behind me I felt a darker presence than Dark Danny. I turned around and saw Tartarus. Dark Danny was still wrapped between in the shadows."I won't lose to the likes of you." Tartarus said."Funny. I thought the same thing." I said.

"Omega. You better not disappoint me. I don't grant mercy on weaklings like yourself."

"Don't listen to him, Percy! Think of your family! They miss you. Your friends and my son, Nico. I heard that he misses you like crazy!" I said and Percy went down on his knees.

"SHUT UP!"

Percy's POV

"Omega. You better not disappoint me. I don't grant mercy on weaklings like yourself."

"Don't listen to him, Percy! Think of your family! They miss you. Your friends and my son, Nico. I heard that he misses you like crazy!" Hades said and the chains started to loosen up.

"SHUT UP!"

I have to get free from this. I have to, not because I want to, but rather...

For them!

My happier memories started to attack me like a storming herd of cattle. I smiled and as I saw the happy times with them. I saw Jason, Leo, Hazel, Annabeth, Frank, Chiron, Poseidon, my mother, Paul...and,

Nico...

I saw the memory of when we kissed. The memory of where he finally told me why he kept avoiding me."I love them."

That's what I need. I stood up, free from the chains. I looked at the memory where I got Riptide. I reached my hand inside and pulled out a replica.

I uncapped it as I saw the piece of Tartarus storming towards me. I stormed at him as well ready to swing my sword at him and I did.

I ran past him as I sliced him. At first he stopped and turned around. I stood perfectly still until he disappeared into nothing. A clean cut."If I remember correctly, which I do, you taught me that move."

That's when everything went black...

Normal POV
After Percy's body fell limp on the roof Hades and Tartarus immediately started to fight like nothing before.

The town wasn't doing better though. Everywhere you look, you see mortals running for their lives, family seperated from each other friends trying to find each other and children crying and hiding because they can't find their parents.

Jason just killed a telekhine when he saw the intensity of the fight Hades is in. He flew up to the roof and saw Percy on the floor unconscious."Jason! Take Percy away from here! Now! I'll handle these two!" Hades shouted.

"Let me help you!" Jason shouted changing his spear into a sword."Then take Percy away! Now!" The shadows bounced around. Tartarus pushed away Hades making him lose focus. The shadows that Dan kept trying to struggle out from the grasp, fell to the ground.

Tartarus made his way towards Percy's body."I ain't losing this..." He said. Jason was between Tartarus and Percy."Over my dead body." Jason said."Get out of my way, slave." Tartarus said."I'm no one's slave." Jason said.

"Really now? What about dear old daddy?" He said."He's nothing to me." Tartarus was about to attack but he got blasted out of the way by lightning. Jason looked confused to the right.

There he saw Ares and his father. He frowned."What are you doing here?" Jason asked as he went to Percy's side."Jason..."

"I don't want to hear it. You've done enough."

Zeus was about to step forward but Ares stopped him with his arm."Now isn't the time." He said.

Everyone looked towards Tartarus who got up."Oh, it's a family reunion. All we need is the rest of the Olympians."

"Fuck off." Jason growled. Everyone looked at Jason. Who knew the blonde Superman had it in him."I think you better listen."

Tartarus was surrounded, for the man of steel arrived."Superman!" Jason said."You have tortured them enough. Let Phantom go."

"Phantom is gone." Dan said as he stepped up."Both of them. One is stranded in my realm the other under my control. Come any closer and I will make him mindless zombie." Tartarus said.

Percy groaned awake."How much lava did I drink?" Percy said."Hey, it's going to be okay. Just stay still." Jason said. Percy looked at his surroundings.

When Percy's eyes landed on Tartarus...

Let's just say Percy never felt this angry in all his life.