Ruby: "You lied." Ruby said sadly. Yang paled and tried to look for help from her friends yet everytime she made eyecontact with someone that someone just looked away and left to get on the Bullhead.

Yang: "Hey... eh Honey, Babe, Love, Dear. Could really need your help here... Please." Y/n sighed and took out a plastic bag containing a single big chocolate chip cookie. The bag was labled 'In case of Sad Ruby'. Opening the bag Rubys head swirled around in an instant and she quickly latched onto Y/n.

Ruby: "Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!" She said trying to reach the cookie.

Y/n: "Hmmm, I am not sure... I feel a bit hungry, a cookie your really help... but I would not want one of my beautiful wives-to-be to be sad, so here you go Rubes." Y/n handed her the cookie and she quickly gave him a smooch on his cheek before rushing to the Bullhead.

Yang: "Thanks Hun." Yang said with a sigh of relief.

Y/n: "Why have you never thought about taking an emergency cookie with you? Or even strawberries. It is rather simple really." Y/n said.

Yang: "Are you saying that you rather bribe Ruby than fix whatever you did to make her sad?" Y/n did not answer just simply took out a similar bag like the one for Ruby but this one containing a bar of chocolate, more specific dark chocolate. This one had 'In case of mad Yang' written on it. Yang had a kinda mad look but it slowly changed to one that looked like she was fighting with herself. As Y/n offered the piece of candy to her she hesitantly took it before sighing and ripping it open. Happily munching on the chocolate. "I love you babe." She kissed Y/n and walked off.

Y/n: "So glad I figured that out." Y/n mumbled before following her. He gave the pilot the signal to lift off and so the journey towards Beacon and Y/ns sickness began. Luckily he had his fiancees with him which helped calm his stomach so to not emptying it from all its contents.

Phyrra: "Do you have something in mind once we are in Beacon?" Phyrra tried to ask without alluding to what will happen once they arrive.

Y/n: "Spending time with my aunt will make it harder to let go. I will still spent some time with her before we get the relic. It will still be hard..." Ruby grabbed Y/n hand into hers giving him a reassuring smile. "Thanks Rubes." Y/n rubbed her head while smiling. "My aunt will gladly put down her life so I can have the relic, its just that I will miss her. Although she will finally be reunited with her friend Summer."

Yang: "Wait what?"

Raven: "Yeah Glynda and Summer were the bestest of friends, they knew eachother for way longer than any of us knew Summer." Raven explained.

Qrow: "Even back at Beacon she was strict, a real stick in the mud if it came to the keeping of rules." Qrow laughed.

Ruby: "What else can you  tell us about your time back at Beacon?"

Raven: "Mhmm, we have a few stories and enough time to tell them I guess."

Qrow: "As a few of you might already know, me and Rae were send to Beacon to learn how to kill Huntsmen, they were the biggest threat for the tribe back then. But your mother and father, they managed to actually make the four years fun, even for Rae here."

Raven: "It was the day before the initiation where we met them. My brother went to go flirt with some random girls and left me alone, not that I cared much. I was heading towards the audiotorium and a girl ran into me. I began scolding her and she felt really bad about it. Eventually it felt like I was kicking a puppy, seeing how she lost her friend in the masses and had no idea where to go. After sighing I just grabbed the hood of her cloak and dragged her with me."