bet

"Becca?" Sophie ran to Rebecca, waking her up, Taehyung grumbling from beside her.

"What?" Rebecca mumbled, sitting up, Taehyung's arm around her waist. "What's wrong?"

"I-I think Larry is dead." Sophie's voice cracked. Rebecca leaned over and turned on her lamp, blinking several times to see the tears stained on Sophie's cheeks.

"Larry?" Taehyung sat up in disbeilfe (AH FUCK IT I CAN'T SPELL) The couple was fully awake now, Rebecca pulling Sophie into her arms as the younger one started to sob. "Where is he?"

"M-my room." Sophie barely whispered, Rebecca pulling her as they travelled to her room. Taehyung followed, worry written all over his face. Rebecca opened the door, Taehyung holding it open for the girls as they walked in, Rebecca instantly finding the corpse laying on the ground.

"Oh my God." Rebecca slowly picked up Larry, seeing the blood in his fur. "What did you do?"

"I didn't do anything!" Sophie sobbed, burying her head in Rebecca's shoulder. Rebecca looked up at Taehyung with wide eyes, fear swarming them, sadness, all of the horrible emotions. Taehyung took Larry from Rebecca's hands, hugging both her and Sophie. "He was my best friend! H-he helped me find H-Hoseokie and I-I love-loved! I loved him so much!"

"I'm so sorry Sophie."

)()()()()(

"Sophie!" Rebecca called out watching Sophie stand up and run out of the room. "Sophie come back!" Rebecca stumbled to her feet and ran after her, Taehyung following closely. Rebecca jumped past the last four steps of the staircase, darting after Sophie, her friend running outside in the rain with no shoes. Rebecca did not hesitate, her bare feet hitting the wet pavement, seeing Sophie run to the exit of the alley their door was by.

"The road!" Taehyung shouted, just reaching the door as Rebecca was running down the alley. Sophie didn't see the car lights until it was too late. She was running with tears in her eyes, her eyes practically shut while she sobbed.

But Rebecca saw the car lights. She watched as Sophie froze in the street, making eye contact with the driver just before she was hit. Rebecca screamed as she fell, watching Sophie get hit. Taehyung sobbed out, running past Rebecca to get to the bleeding girl. Rebecca forced herself to fall next to Sophie, shaking her shoulders, begging her to open her eyes. Rebecca sobbed as she hugged her best friend, her light long gone.

Sophie covered her mouth, her ghost standing beside her best friend and the boy she's grown a great friendship with. She watched the phone fall from his hands, the police shouting, trying to get their location so they could send an ambulance. Larry slowly made his way into Sophie's arms, both watching with great sadness as the couple cried over her dead body, Rebecca's sobs trickling into hopeless begs.

"You can't y-you can't! Sophie! Wake up!" Rebecca shook Sophie's lifeless body, Taehyung hugging his girl tightly, trying to pry her away from the body. "Sophie!"

YALL THIS ISN'T PART OF THE PLOT IT'S JUST SOPHIE AND I ARGUING AND ME POSTING IT

if you wanna see more fights and behind the scenes, follow our insta