trumpet

Sophie sat with her legs crossed, the majority of the girls frozen in place either standing around, or sitting on the couch. Hoseok cleared his throat nervously, glancing up at them before looking down with a hidden smile, rubbing Larry's back as the koala hugged him, the same position as the last hour.

"What the fuck-"

"Larry." Sophie hissed as she held him, giving him a walk around the block. "Stop moving around, I'm trying to do something nice for you." Larry finally found a comfortable position of his hug for Sophie and she could relax while she walked for them both.

"Is that a koala?" An excited voice asked as she walked past someone. Sophie froze, that voice was familiar. But she didn't know anyone-

"Can I hold him?" Hoseok beamed, standing in front of Sophie, the smile she's always wished to see in real life, right before her. Sophie mouthed something, but quickly stopped realizing she looked like a toad, gaping and barely breathing. So she settled on staring, and nodding. "What's his name?" Hoseok rubbed the koala's back, glancing over at Sophie. "Oh I'm Hoseok by the way." He held out his free hand, the other supporting the koala.

Boyfriend material-

"I'm Sophie." Sophie shook her bias' hand, snapping out of her trance. "Uh, h-his name is, uhm, his name is Larry." Hoseok laughed and Sophie almost melted.

"Larry, I love it."

"Larry wouldn't let him go!" Sophie whined as all of the girls yelled at her, demanding an answer as to why an idol was in their house and why she didn't give them any warning. "And he said he didn't mind coming inside because I offered him cookies because Star said she was making cookies today!"

"Pftt." Cerys snorted, covering her mouth. "You offered your bias cookies?"

"I'm your bias-"

"What else was I supposed to do?" Sophie exclaimed, putting her head in her hands, completely overwhelmed with it all.

"Not sound like a kidnapper-"

"Hey wanna see the pics she sends to me at three in the morning?" Mida sat next to Hoseok and pulled out her phone, scrolling through the pictures of Hoseok Sophie had sent Mida the day before. (True story lol).

"Mida." Sophie glared at her friend, Hoseok stuck in the middle. "I will kill you."

"Hey where are those cookies?" Hoseok sat up, intercepting the teasing glares of the two girls. "I haven't had homemade cookies in a long time." All of the girls awed sadly while Sophie practically ran to the kitchen, desperately searching for the cookies Star had hid.

"Oh hi Hoseok." Rebecca spoke as she glanced up from her phone, walking past the group. "Why are we-Wait!" She dropped her phone and locked eyes with Hoseok who waved. She smiled nervously and waved as well.

"Sophie's koala, Larry, he won't let go of me." Hoseok explained to the new comer, extending his arms to prove that Larry would hold on no matter what. Rebecca snorted and sat on the couch, the calmest out of them all.

"Larry is possessive." Rebecca smiled before looking down at her phone, typing away.

"Here you go." Sophie almost dropped the cookies in Hoseok's lap, but he caught them, Sophie have to use Hoseok for support, their noses touching for a split second. One way or another, Sophie and Hoseok traveled up the stairs to Sophie's room to try to lure Larry off of Hoseok with some food.

"Lucky ass." Rachel smiled, sitting down beside Rebecca to poke her cheek. 

"First Nath gets Jackson to text her and then Sophie gets Hoseok alone in her room." Aidyn crossed her arms, walking in a circle before sitting down, none of the girls questioning her weird antics. "Who's next?"

It was peaceful until Cerys grinned.

"How long do you think it'll take for them to fuck?"

"Cerys!"

Our group chat today was: w a c k