paperclip

"You better have a good explanation for waking me up." Cerys grumbled as Sophie dragged her down stairs. "I was dreaming about-"

"It's Fahi's birthday." Aidyn chuckled as the rest of the girls finally gathered in the living room, Star frantically lighting the candles as Rachel held the cake for her.

"When the hell did you make a cake?" Anna yawned from the couch, Nath asleep on her shoulder. "And why are we up so early?"

"Mida wakes up early so we had to beat her." Rebecca explained, her cardigan wrapped around her while Kathryn grumbled once she moved her shoulder, leaning against it like Nath.

"When did we get a gecko?" Nath had her eyes open now, her eyes locked on the ceiling. The girls all looked up and there was indeed, a gecko on the ceiling. "Aidyn?" But she only shook her head.

"Huh." Sophie smiled up at the ceiling. "I'm naming you Mandy." Star scoffed with a smile, setting the lighter down on the counter top, nodding at Rachel.

"We're ready." Anna groaned once Nath pulled her to her feet, all of the girls tired from waking up at 5 am.

"I'll buy Starbucks later." Rebecca crossed her arms as she looked out at the group of zombies, pity in her smile. "My treat." She laughed once Cerys threw her fist in the air, her eyes closed and a sleeping smile on her face, but victory in her heart.

"Ow." Kathryn had ran into the corner of the wall, for her eyes were closed when she yawned. "Stupid wall." Kathryn punched it weakly before Nath dragged her away from the fight against concrete.

"Okay everyone." Star grinned evilly as she stopped in front of Mida's door. "We have to be as loud as possible, got it?" The girls couldn't help but smile as well, pushing their tiredness away. This was Mida's day, her first birthday with them. And she will remember it.

"HaAPPpyy BIRthday toooo YououoOUOU." The girls all sang at once, Mida practically jumping out of her skin, the horrible offkey screaming and giggles too much for her. "Dear MidddaaAAAA!!!" Mida threw a pillow at Star, knowing she was responsible for this horrible screaming. Except Star had bumped into Rachel who was holding the cake, and then Rachel hit Cerys who shoved her back playfully, forgetting about the cake. After the accidently pushing, the cake slid off the platter and splattered on the ground.

"Happy birthday to you!" Rebecca sang quietly, an embarrassed smile on her face. Mida screamed, a huge smile on her face as she pointed at Star.

"Star!"

"I'm sorry!" Star shrieked while picking up the cake, pilling the pieces back on the platter in a desperate attempt to rescue the three hours of baking, and the beautiful carpet Mida had in her room.

"Mida scooch over." Cerys yawned, getting ready to jump on the bed. Mida did so, picking up her cat twinkle so Cerys won't squish her, and Cerys laid next to Mida, laying beneath the covers.

"Happy birthday Mida~" Aidyn got the topic back on Mida as she handed her the present she bought for her. The girls all scrambled to get their gifts, some running out of the room, some already carrying them with them.

"I bought you-" Sophie slammed it on the ground, all of the girls whipping their heads to Sophie's gift. "Jimin." Mida laughed and got out of bed, hugging the cardboard cut out of her bias.

"Awh Soph." Mida smiled widely from beside Jimin, wrapping her arm around him. "You shouldn't have." While Mida had her back to her bed, Rebecca and Kathryn quickly laid out the albums they bought together for her, the keychains and pins along with posters beside them. Anna snorted as the two sisters got into a small argument on how to organize the Chimmy headband.

"Mida!" Kathryn hissed, tired of waiting for Mida to stop hugging the cardboard Jimin. Kathryn beamed once Mida turned around, her arms dropping from around Jimin. "Surprise."

"It was my idea." Rebecca shoved Kathryn away as Mida picked up the MOTS7 albums, holding the Chimmy plushie close to her as well.

"Not uh!" Kathryn rammed her hip into Rebecca's softly pinching her arm. "It was all me." Anna dragged Rebecca away from beating up her sister, the rest of the girls smiling at the sisters.

The rest of Mida's gifts were all BTS related, and a few candy bags as well. Cerys didn't let Rebecca forget about the promised Starbucks, and Mida decided to go with her friend to help her carry the ten coffee's and breakfast.

"You excited for today?" Rebecca nudged Mida's shoulder as they entered Starbucks, it slightly crowded. "Birthdays are always fun." They two got in line, someone obviously behind them as Mida pulled out her phone, the list of coffees and breakfasts in her notes. "Ten bucks you can't say all of that in one breath." Mida grinned and cracked her fingers.

"Get your money ready."

------

"That'll be $128.79." The cashier managed to keep up with Mida's rap-like talking and got all twenty items.

"I'd like to pay for this." The man standing behind Rebecca and Mida spoke up, squeezing his hand past the girl and handing the cashier his credit card. "A birthday present." Rebecca and Mida turned to thank the mysterious man, but both froze with their mouths open.

"J-Jimin?" Mida swallowed, Jimin smiling shyly as he took back his credit card.

"Happy birthday."

---------

"Hey so..." Rebecca opened the door, carrying a carrier of drinks, holding the door open for the other two. "We found Jimin."

Star dropped her glass, shattering the cup and orange juice going everywhere.

"Oh damn." Anna sat up from the couch, Brownie whining once his mom moved from beneath him.

"Wow you guys all live together?" Jimin talked to Mida, smiling warmly at her. Mida nodded slowly, still in shock that her bias was in her house, on her birthday. "That's so cool. It's like Bangtan and I."

"How did you know we would know you?" Mida forced through her smile, unable to keep her eyes off his eyes. Jimin grinned and patted Chimmy's head on the headband Mida was wearing.

"Just a hunch."

"Who the fuck let another idol inside?"

happy birthday mida💕

and thank you anna for helping me come up with this chapter, you're a lifesaver

there will be a slight continuation of this in the next chapter :)