squish

A long long time ago (Maybe two months) In a far away place (Ohio, in a cornfield) There sat a fangirl. But this wasn't just an fangirl, it was worse. It was a fanfic writer. Her name is Rebecca and she was writing Blogger when some dumb idea came up.

"I wanna meet people!" She fake laughed, thinking no one would actually wanna be friends with her.

Ha, what a loser.

Well jokes on you past Rebecca, you got 20+ new friends. The groupchat grew quite quickly and Rebecca loved it. She was amazed at how close everyone got. They bonded.

And then the groupchat name came.

Sexy.

Potatoes.

Yes, a lovely groupchat name. A crackhead one that's for sure.

But it wasn't going to stay a normal groupchat for long. It can't be normal with a group of fangirls and no rules (Actually one rule. Keep it PG-13) But still!

It morphed into a cult.

They praised boybands-you know what? No that sounds creepy. Y'all it's just a joke don't call the police.

But anyways, we still call ourselves a cult just because.

Today, March 23, 2020, the Sexy Potatoes had a very long discussion about boybands and helping other discover new ones as well. Sophie, a member, brought up how the conversation sounded like one from a wattpad fanfic. Everyone agreed, enjoying the little laugh. Until, Cerys said

"Rebecca love, liten...if you wanna, yk, write a wattpad book on us then who am i to disagree."

"Omg wll you actually" From Sophie made Rebecca wanna write it even more

And then it happened.

Anna said Rebecca's weakness.

"Bet"

Now she had to.

"BET ANNA. I WILL"

And here we are today.

Hi, I'm Rebecca

And you're going to read this fic about my friends :)