blanket

"Wait." Nath stopped everyone while they ran around, Jimin happily eating a muffin by the counter. "Park Jimin," she pointed at him. "Wants to go out with us?" Everyone nodded or made some confirmation sound. "Alright who bribed him?"

"Me-"

"No, I wanted to spend some time with some good people." Jimin raised his hand, but lowered it once he realized how weird it was. "If, if that's weird I can leave-"

"Nahhhh." Sophie shook her head, leaning against the couch awkwardly. "We would probably ki-love, we would love to have you join us."

"Rebecca writes books about you!" Kathryn shoved her sister forward, her face immediately beat red and whirled around to her sister.

"No no no-"

"You do?" Jimin smiled gently, a smile that made Rebecca freeze. Anna had to shut her mouth for her, shaking her out of her trance.

"Yeah, a little-"

"That's so cool." Jimin subconsciously touched his lips, drifting in and out of deep though. "Thank you." Rebecca laughed nervously. But she realized something.

It wasn't her birthday. It's not her bias. No why is she talking to him? It should be-

"Mida!" Rebecca pulled Mida forward, dragging her eyesight from the floor onto Jimin instead. "Tell Jimin about your bunny!"

"Moshi!" Star exclaimed, the rest of the girls joining in the cheerful exclamation of the lovable bunny. Just as Mida finished describing her bunny, all of the girls were ready to go.

"Ready?" Jimin shyly smiled, offering Mida his arm for her to hook her own with. Mida nodded, her cheeks burning with embarrasment.

"Charlie's in charge!" Rebecca announced as they made their way to the door.

"No way in hell am I trusting that pig!" Anna quickly argued with Rebecca. "I don't mean-well yes I do-but that pig is a devil's spawn!"

"Cisco is in charge!" Aidyn laughed, most of the girls finished filing out of the door.

"I'm not trusting a snake either!"

"I have a tiny dog in there!" Sophie screeched, Aidyn laughing at the girls' freak out.

"I think Larry should be in charge." 

"Ooo yes put the koala in charge."

"Do you have a better idea??"

"Yes, Jax."

"Oh hellllll naw."

"So you guys have a lot of pets?" Jimin smiled down at Mida, loving how tall he was next to her. (mida is a tiny human. she is five foot nothing :)

"Ah yes." Mida looked up at Jimin, her eyes skimming over his beautiful lips before settling on his even more appealing eyes. "I think we have eleven animals?"

"Eleven dogs, 23 animals total." Star cleared her throat, quickly backing away from the two love bird's conversation.

"Twenty three?" Jimin's eyebrows shot up and his lips formed some what of a pout. "And I heard mentions of a pig and a snake and a koala??" Mida laughed a bit nervously.

"We're still kids at heart. And when we went to a pet store for Star's birthday, Rebecca said we could all get pets too." Mida explained, a smooth tempo in her voice, finally gaining confidence while talking to her bias.

"You think he'll get her flowers?" Anna sighed as Nath took a picture of the two, their arms hooked to complete the couple look.

"Awh-"

"Nah," Cerys shook her head. "He'll take her home and fuc-"

"No!" Rebecca interrupted, shoving Cerys lightly. "Why does everything circle back to sex with you?" Cerys shrugged her shoulders and smiled, Rebecca rolling her eyes. Thank the Lord the two ahead of the group didn't hear Cerys comment or the nine girls would be stuck with two tomatoes.

"Rebecca over there wrote a story about BTS and she formed a groupchat with some of her readers..." Mida went on to explain their 'life story' to Jimin, Jimin absolutely loving the story and growing a fondness for this group of girls.

And the girls behind them were being just as crazy as normal. Rebecca had flipped her hair sassily once she heard her name in their conversation. Kathryn and Star were whining about how they couldn't take their cats with them and Nath had to calmly, calmly, explain to them why it's weird to walk a cat.

And then of course Aidyn and Cerys were joking about what it would be like if Mida got pregnant with PARK JIMIN's child and Rebecca had to seperate them before Sophie could join in and make the conversation even more vocal, Jimin and Mida surely being able to hear then.

They didn't even get to the bookstore when Jimin's cell ran and the group all stopped.

"Really Hyung?" Jimin frowned, Namjoon's voice very faintly heard by Mida as the girls were actually quiet. That never happened.

"Is something wrong?" Mida slowly let go of Jimin's arm, Jimin sighing and rubbing his forehead. 

"Not really, but I have to go now." Jimin scrunched up his face. "I'm truly sorry Mida. I was really looking forward to this."

"No no, it's okay." Mida gently nudged Jimin. "Go and be an idol." Jimin beamed.

"You're the best." Jimin pulled out his wallet and handed Mida a card. "My number is on there. Don't ask. Jungkook got a hold of the printer's password." Jimin blew a kiss to Mida before waving a final goodbye and jogging off. "Call me, Love."

"Woahhh." Anna and Sophie balanced Mida as she began to tip, her eyes still locked on Jimin, her hands clutching the card tightly.

"Can...can we get a frame?"

"Why?"

"I'm framing this card."