stripes

"Look what I made, Hoseok!" Sophie laughed, holding the flower with Hoseok's face on it. It was a necklace, not like the dancing flower a flower had made him before. "I know a fan already made something like this, but I wanted to make my own version-"

"I love it!" Hoseok jumped up from the couch and hugged Sophie tightly. "Thank youuuu!" Hoseok sat back down with Sophie, her curled beside them. "Oh hey Namjoon." Hoseok welcomed as his fellow band member sat beside him.

"Oww." Sophie complained once Rachel lightly hit her head. "Oh hey you're back." Sophie made eye contact with Namjoon, using Hoseok's stomach to push herself up. "Namjoon?"

"Hi Namjoon, my name is Sophie." Sophie reached over Hoseok, her chin on his chest, and shook hands with Namjoon.

"She's my girlfriend." Hoseok stated proudly, putting Sophie in a choke hold, kissing her forehead. "Ha!"

"So I found Namjoon at the book store." Rachel sat next to him, handing him a cup of tea she'd quickly made, the books on the countertop. "And he said I turn him on so now he's here." Hoseok burst out laughing and Sophie covered her mouth, moving out of Hoseok's way so he could hit Namjoon playfully.

"Namjoon!" Sophie laughed and ran upstairs, not saying anything else, leaving the three on the couch confused.

"Is that a pig?" Namjoon pointed over to Charlie who was wearing a wig and his nails a bright red.

"It's Charlie." Rachel sighed, Dusty crawling into her lap, curling in a ball as Rachel's fingers dragged themself through her fur. "Rebecca bought him. Biggest mistake ever." Hoseok snorted and Namjoon smiled, leaning towards Rachel to pet Dusty.

"A fennec fox?" Namjoon looked up Rachel who nodded, her eyes hovering on his lips for an extra second.

"Dusty." She leaned against him, Namjoon's arm instinctively wrapped around Rachel small figure, both feeling after him. Hoseok silently clapped and had to bite his tongue to stop himself from laughing. Namjoon's face got red, and it didn't help when Sophie came back, holding a speaker above her head, blasting Expensive Girl.

Rachel looked up at Namjoon to watch his face crumble from embarrassment. "It's okay smushbean. It's a good song."

"Who the fuck is blasting-oh hi Namjoon." Aidyn waves from the top of the stairs. "My name is Aidyn."

"Sophie turn it down." Nath walked out into the kitchen, Namjoon craning his neck to make eye contact and wave. "I'm Nath." Nath looked at Rachel. "If you see Cerys, tel her Jackson is coming over if she wants to meet him." There was a crash from upstairs and Aidyn turned to laugh at the figure scrambling up from the floor.

"The," Cerys panted, stumbling down the stairs, her eyes locked on Nath's. "Jackson Wang?" Nath giggled and nodded at the younger girl.

"We've been talking for a while, remember?"

"We've has so many idols over lately, it's hard to keep track." Cerys placed  a hand on her hip and smiled. "When is it my turn?"

"Bitch move!" Star screamed as she ran down the stairs, her purse wacking not only Cerys, but also Sophie. "I got a date with Yoongi!"

"When the fuck did that happen?" Nath frowned, eating the chips from the bag, the bowls too far away and she didn't care enough.

"Ohhh so that's what Yoongi was talking about today." Namjoon shook his head and Hoseok nodded, waving goodbye to Star.

"Star I bought your-" Slam. "Cookbook."

"Haha you were ignored." Sophie pointed at Rachel, receiving a beautiful middle finger.