rock

"Bex!" Taehyung laughed as she led him down the street, sprinkles falling onto the couple. "It's ten! I need to get you home!" Rebecca turned around and hugged Taehyung.

"I can be a little late, it'll be okay." She giggled, the two swaying back and forth. Well the sprinkles from the sky flashed to an absolute downpour, Rebecca and Taehyung laughing, both of them looking up at the sky, clinging to each other.

"Dance with me?" Taehyung smiled down at Rebecca, both soaking wet from the rain.

"Of course."

_)_)_

"Where the fuck are they?" Star glared at the front door, the rain a gentle background sound. "It's 10:30." Anna grabbed Star's hand and dragged her to the kitchen.

"Come on, we need to sharpen the knives." Anna pulled out a rather large knife, Jimin choking on his water, Mida quickly patting his back. "What?"

"You're not murdering him." Yugyeom hugged Anna from behind. "That'll land you in jail."

"Not if we destroy all evidence." Star shrugged, sharpening a steak knife. "He said 10, it's past 10. He has to face the consequences."

"Yoongi, collect your girl." Yugyeom laughed, pulling Anna away from the kitchen.

"No." Yoongi didn't look up from his phone, Star's cat, Sarang, in his lap. "She'll get rid of the evidence." Evelyn snorted and decided to be the one to pull Star away from the knives.

"If you murder Taehyung, Rebecca will not hesitate to murder you back." Evelyn got the knife away from Star's grasp. Evelyn pushed Star onto Yoongi's lap, Yoongi trapping Star with his arms. "Stay." Star glared at Evelyn, but was distracted once Kathryn jumped on top of Jungkook who was laying on the floor.

Instantly, they began to wrestle, Jungkook going easy at first, but realized he needed to actually try. "I have an older brother I can wrestle!" Kathryn laughed, pinning Jungkook on the ground, squealing once he flipped them.

"It's 10:45." Sophie looked at Hoseok's watch, nervous. "Do you think they're okay?" Hoseok kissed Sophie's cheek several times, sensing her anxiety spiking up.

"They're fine Babe. Taehyung wouldn't let anything happen to her."

_)_)_

Taehyung had his hands resting on Rebecca's waist, the two slow dancing now, the rain hitting the ground around them, the stars giving them light.

"I like your necklace." Rebecca mumbled an excuse to touch his chest, her hair sticking to her face, the rain as strong as ever. Taehyung released Rebecca to unhook his necklace, clipping it around Rebecca's neck.

"Wear it for me?" He smiled, resting his forehead on her's. Rebecca's heart melted, her eyes unable to leave Taehyung's. Taehyung's hands cupped her cheeks, pulling her lips to his, gracing her with her first kiss.

They kissed in the rain, the perfect movie scene.

_)_)_

"IT'S ELEVEN!" Anna shouted, pausing her pacing once she saw the clock. "Where the hell are they?"

"I think everyone needs to take a deep breath-" Nath began, but everyone stopped once the door opened, revealing two rain-soaked bodies.

"You're late!" Star escaped Yoongi's grasp, Yoongi tumbling to the ground. "You're dead Kim Taehyung!" Rebecca just finished closing the door to turn around and see four of her friends advancing on Taehyung.

"Woah!" Rebecca stepped in front of Taehyung. "What are you doing?" Anna pulled Rebecca away from Taehyung, patting her head.

"Don't worry, we'll make sure it never happens again." Anna glared at Taehyung, Taehyung backing up from Rachel, Sophie, and Star who glared up at the man.

"No no no no!" Hoseok and Namjoon ran forward, to pull their girlfriends away from their fellow bandmate.

"I'll have your head on a stick once we get Rebecca-" Star poked Taehyung's chest, her threat interrupted by Yoongi's hand on her mouth, his arm around her waist, dragging her away from Taehyung. Rebecca sighed and rubbed her head, shivering slightly from the ac hitting her wet body.

"Anna I swear you're dead." She pulled Anna away from Taehyung, she on her tiptoes in an attempt to intimidate Taehyung. "Yugyeom." Yugyeom was there, pulling Anna away, kissing her neck to distract her.

"I will boil your teeth and steal your kneecaps, Kim." Anna pointed at Taehyung as Yugyeom slowly pulled her away. "Don't bring her back late again."

"I'll pour cement in your ears." Sophie narrowed her eyes at Taehyung, his eyes wide. Hoseok had to cover Sophie's mouth like Yoongi was doing to Star. Thank the Lord Yoongi had Star's mouth contained. The threats were piling up in her head, and she was ready to scar Taehyung for life.

"Soooo." Kathryn smiled from the floor, Jungkook in a headlock. "How was the date?"

"Why....Jungkook you won't win against her." Rebecca slipped her hand with Taehyung, smiling at the maknae of BTS. "She's crazy."

"I...yes. She's my crazy."

"Awh Kook-ah!" Kathryn's sentence was cut short as Jungkook quickly pinned Kathryn beneath him, grinning proudly.

"But I'm always top, remember that."

"Oh hell no!"

"Bex-"

"No sex-related conversations with my baby sister!"

"Bex!"

listen...they wanted me to write them threatening tae

don't attack me