coffee

Jackson had to cover Nath's mouth from laughing as she looked at the other couples, all of them with fake mustaches and sunglasses, looking like the worst possible stalkers. "God we're all crazy." Anna threw a straw at Nath, not letting her eyes leave Rebecca. The girls were spread across the cafe, Rebecca's back to them all. And the anticipation, man you could smell it.

"What is taking him so long?" Kathryn growled, Jungkook patting her hand in attempt to calm her down. "I swear if he stood her up-"

"He'll come." Jungkook reassured, smiling as he made eye contact with Jimin. Everyone in Bangtan knew what was going on. It was taking everything for them to not blurt out the secret. "He's only two minutes late."

"Here's the plan if that Tweety dude is some old prick wanting to kidnap her." Anna started, Kathryn nodding along as Jungkook and Yugyeom's eyes widened. "Yugyeom, you grab that chair..." Rachel frowned, smiling as she watched Anna point to chairs and Rebecca while Yugyeom's eyes widened, Jungkook laughing while Kathryn clapped.

"What is going on over there?" She asked herself and Namjoon, Yoongi and Star looking at Anna and Kathryn's group as well.

"Anna looks like she's planning someone's death." Star mumbled, Yoongi grinning and shaking his head.

"Yugyeom don't argue with me." Anna held up her hand, Yugyeom shutting his mouth with a smile. "You will grab that chair and you will hit that motherfuck-"

"Okay!" Jungkook laughed as Yugyeom hugged Anna, petting her hair in an attempt to calm her down.

"I hope he's hot." Aidyn mumbled, San sighing from beside her. "What? Hot guys are a bonus."

"My mustache is itchy." Jimin whined, rubbing the fake hair beneath his nose. "Why did we have to wear it?" Jin leaned over the table and ripped off the mustache, slapping it onto his forehead. "Hyung!" Jimin yelped, rubbing his red skin. "That wasn't nice!"

"Life isn't fair Jiminie." Jin sighed, poking Evelyn's cheek over and over, Evelyn not giving him the attention he wanted. "Suck it up."

"Yes two large fries please." Jungkook smiled and pulled out his wallet, Kathryn and Anna high fiving. "And four waters as well. Thank you so much." Yugyeom laughed as Kathryn and Anna hugged Jungkook, excited for these upcoming fries.

Rebecca sighed, looking at the time on her phone, anxiety kicking in. What if he went back on what he said? What if he was just lying?

I should just go.

Rebecca stood up and let out a small noise once she was met with a chest. "Oh I'm-"

"I'm Tweety." The figure spoke, his mask hiding his smile. Rebecca barely had time to register the familiar voice, nor recognize the eyes before she hugged him. Tweety laughed and wrapped his arms around her as well.

"No premarital hug-" Kathryn stood up, but Jungkook pulled her down, shoving fries in his girlfriend's mouth.

"I can't believe it's you." Rebecca's voice was muffled, his face still in his shoulder. He smelled nice-

Tweety laughed nervously, releasing their hug, the two now face to face. "I'm, uhm, I'm actually Taehyung too." Tweety pulled down his mask, taking off his beanie as well, smiling shyly. Rebecca covered her mouth with her hand.

"What!" Anna jumped to her feet, some people in the cafe staring at her and her raised voice.

"Get down!" Yugyeom hissed, chuckling lightly as he pulled Anna to her seat once more.

"Hi, I'm Taehyung." He took his hand into his own and shook it, embarrassment burning inside of him. "And I really like you."

Aidyn snorted and San shushed her, eating the mini tacos, loving the show.