cottage

The girls woke to screaming. Not just anyone's screaming. But Sophie's.

"Aidyn your fucking snake got out!" She screeched from on top of the counter top, the counter becoming a popular hiding spot from animals.

"Oh damn." Aidyn yawned, her hair fuzzy and sticking up everywhere. "Should I put him back in my room?"

"Yes!" All the girls shouted, still on the stairs, some holding their dogs, others their cats or bunnies.

"Come here Cisco." Aidyn picked him up like it was nothing and began to walk up the stairs, the rest of the girls scattering, locking their doors behind them. They tried so hard to convince Aidyn to not buy the snake, even tried to bribe with money. But nothing worked.

"Is she still out there?" Star had Rachel on the phone, both too scared to get out. "The snake?"

"I'm not looking!" Rachel hissed, holding Dusty, her fox, close to her, Prickles safely in his cage. "You look!" Star groaned and opened the door little by little, making sure the snake or Aidyn was no where in site. Mida stopped her walk, stroking Twinkles, her cat, and looked at Star who was laying on the floor of her room, the door barely open.

"It's gone." Mida smiled and walked down stairs, the girls spreading the all clear and slowly making an appearance down stairs, Cerys following as Jax ran down the stairs at full speed, luckily not tumbling.

"Hey where's Nath?" Anna frowned, looking around as Kathryn and Rebecca bickered while making breakfast.

"You guys won't believe who I ran into!" Nath slammed the door shut behind her, a huge grin on her face, a small slip of paper in her hands.

"Your bias." Aidyn joked, forcing herself to keep her eyes open.

"Yes!" Nath squealed and latched onto Sophie, forcing her to jump up and down with her. "Jackson Wang gave me his number!"

and so the chaos truly begins