goodies

"Yes I have the eggs." Rachel walked with power, her sunglasses blocking out the obstacle of the sun, her boots enhancing her walk. "Oh shit I forgot Star's cookbook."

"Wowwwww." Rebecca teased from the other end of the line, her phone on speaker while she painted Charlie's nails. "Way to go Rach."

"Books are not food." Rachel grinned, laying eyes on a book store luckily on the way home. "I went to get food, not books."

"Yeah yeah-Charlie stop moving!" Rebecca pushed her pig back down, Charlie snorting in irritation. "I have one more coat and then you can torment the others." Charlie huffed and laid down, Anna giggling from her bed. Rebecca smiled at her friend, Brownie (the dog), on her back, Anna texting Yugyeom (the real Brownie as he says).

"Oh no." Anna tore her eyes away from her phone to tease her friend. "Is the pig not cooperating?" Rebecca threw a cotton ball at her, Anna having to rescue it from Brownie.

"Yo Bex, you there?" Rachel entered the book store, smiling softly at the conversation she was listening to.

"Ah yes! Sorry Rach." Rebecca flipped off Anna who laughed and rolled over, hugging Brownie tightly, still able to smell what Yuygeom had smelt like that day he came over. She could still feel his lips brushing against her cheek, a blush crawling onto her face at the very thought of his lips.

"Hey I'll call you, or one of you on my walk home." Rachel looked down at her shoe, thinking it was untied, but it wasn't. But her foot was smashed once she ran into someone, that person dropping all of their books. "Oh Bex I go-" Rachel made eye contact with the figure in front of her, her jaw dropping. "I gotta go." She whispered, slowly lowering her phone, Namjoon pulling down his mask to reveal his GOD-GIVEN smile. (i'm sorry i needed the all caps)

"I'm really sorry." Namjoon was quick to apologize, kneeling down to pick up his books, Rachel still frozen. "Did I ram into you? I'm really sorry if I hurt you." Rachel forced her knees to bend to help her bias with his books, both of their arms full now, leaving Rachel to wonder how he carried all of them.

"N-no, you didn't hurt me." Rachel reassured, a bright smile on her face as she watched Namjoon try to shift his books over to one arm so his other could help her up. "No it's okay Namjoon." Rachel stood up on her own, helping Namjoon balance his books. "I'm Rachel." She nodded, Namjoon freezing, his mask sliding down even more on his face, his eyes locked on Rachel's.

"Namjoon." He held out his hand for Rachel to shake, which he shook gladly. 

"I'm a big fan of your music." She smiled, and Namjoon dropped the books he was holding.

"Oh boy." 

The two both crouched down to pick up the books and ended up bonking heads, Rachel laughing as Namjoon quickly apologized over and over, reaching his hands for Rachel's head.

"You're so clumsy." Rachel looked up from his hands to lock eyes with him, a blush flashing onto his face quite quickly. "It's cute." Namjoon opened and closed his mouth like a fish. "A smushbean." Rachel patted his cheek, not a bit embarrassed. But oh you should see Namjoon's face. So bright red. 

He's never felt this way before. He's never been so flustered. He's had thousands of girls scream for him, had so many thirst edits of him. (@our unholy chat)

But he has never, ever, been flustered before.

Jin's reminder flashed into his head as Rachel started to stack some of the books.

"H-hey insert girl's na-Rachel." Namjoon stuttered as he read from the crumbled piece of paper he had retrieved from his wallet. "F-for some reason, uhm, I was feeling a little off today." Namjoon read straight from the paper, not letting his brain process the words Jin had written on the paper. "But when you came along you definitely turned me on." Rachel immediately snorted and Namjoon finally finished processing what the words he said. "Oh shi-"

"Are you reading the pick-up line from a piece of paper?"

"Y-yes." Namjoon stuttered, the situation fully sinking in. He just told the girl he's head over heels for that she turned him on. "Ah, Jin Hyung said whenever I like a girl I just need to read this." Namjoon held up his paper before groaning and hanging his head. Great, he just told her he liked her.

"It's okay." Rachel grinned and did the thing she's always wanted to do. She reached up and pinched his cheek. "You're a big tall smush that's a bit flustered. You're okay Joonie."

'Why can I speak in front of thousands of armys but not you?'