"What is it?"

"Margo's gonna do the lifting for me. Thats kind of her job." I stated, "I'll text her later."

"You'll have the kids all day, so we trade off when I get home from work. I'll do the rest of the work and stuff." He offered.

I smiled at him, "look at us being parents."

"Yeah." He pecked my lips.

I sat up on the couch, "I know this is gonna be hard as hell, but I'm really excited."

"Really?"

I nodded, "I wanted to us to give ourselves a chance.. and now we have one. Besides Margo doing the heavy lifting, but I managed last time before i knew I was pregnant.. so I know I can do it."

"I'm glad youre happy." He kissed me again. "I was worried with her leaving you were gonna- i don't know."

"Overreact? Freak out? Cry?" I filled in the blank.

"You know what I mean.. I just don't want to say the wrong thing-"

"Im in a good mood, I promise you I will not be freaking out or having an episode any time soon. Unless something actually drastic happens." I assured him.

He scratched his head and cocked an eyebrow at me, "I'm not complaining babe, but did you take a pill or something? Why are you so-"

"Calm?" I giggled. "I'm actually not really sure.. I just feel really content, and grounded right now."

"Thats a good thing." He smiled.

"No, its awesome" I winked, making sure he caught the code word.

We ended up turning to mickey mouse club house for the kids, and watched it together as a family until Lydia and everyone arrived.

There was a knock at the door, we could see them through the window by the couch so I got up and answered the door.

"Are we knocking now?" I groaned as I opened the door.

"Maybe you guys wanted your privacy, we're just being polite." Lydia shrugged.

I rolled my eyes, "come in come in."

I greeted each of them with a hug as they entered.

"Can we do the gift first and then brunch?" Lydia asked

"That makes sense." I agreed. With Aubrey and the triplets trailing behind the crowd, Lydia and I led them to the kitchen where the puppies were sleeping.

"Oh my goodness." Anita gasped.

"Forreal?" Aaliyah's eyes gaped.

"Doggys!" Zoe and OJ screamed causing them to wake up.

"So the black and white is Nic's. But the all white is yours babe." Lydia explained.

When we started cooking, Aubrey took the kids and puppies outside to play in the yard. The rest of us made us of both kitchens to cook quickly, often shuffling between them.

I spent a bit of time alone with Aaliyah.

"Wheres grandma?"

I shrugged, "She and I weren't getting along.. so she left."

"Did you guys fight?"

"Sort of. But its fine, I've moved past it."

"Oh my god." She looked at me and stopped in her tracks.

"Its not a big deal-"

"No, sorry.. I just realized your baby bump is like SHOWING now. It wasnt like that yesterday." She pointed out.