The Mission Impossible

Začať od začiatku

"I'm going to be blunt about it. There is a part of Michelle here but this is more about us" it breaks my heart seeing her hurt.

"About us?" I said confused and she just kept quiet.

How can I let this happen to her? I'm so stupid and fucked up. All the stupidity that I've done is biting my ass off now.

"I need you I want you Zoe, stay with me" I cupped her face, resting my forehead on her but I can feel her pulling away from me.

"I promise to make it better, I'll do anything you want me to do" I looked back at her but she was slipping away from me.

"I can't take you away from who you really are Max" she whispered.

"Don't go baby, this is just a down time for us, don't run away now" I was pleading and bargaining.

"I'm not running away Max. I'm saving myself from this relationship, this relationship is just all taking not the other way around and you are taking away so much from me" she was crying bigtime.

"We are giving and taking in our relationship Zoe" I said with conviction.

"What exactly are you giving to me Max? Sex and kisses?" She said with pure hate and anger.

"No, I give you my time and me" My body was getting heavier and tensed.

"It is not enough to keep our relationship running" she looked at me trying to squeeze something from me.

"What do you want Zoe? I can give it to you" I said, heck I can give to you anything possible but she just looked at me.

It all dawned on me she wants LOVE. MY LOVE..

"You know I can't offer that to you and you know it" I said leaning back away from her.

"Then I can't stay in this relationship, I don't want to wake up every morning knowing that I don't have all of you and everyday I will have this fear that you will leave me and replace me with some bombshell bimbo. " she said all her soul was drained away from her body and eyes.

"Our relationship is built with insecurities, uncertainties and lies. Ours is not guaranteed and it scares the fuck out of me. I feel like I'm not becoming myself anymore" she sounded so hurt. I can feel her sorrow all the way to my core.

I pushed her away most especially hurt her.

I don't want her to leave but I have to do this...

"Are you leaving me with our child?" I said masking my emotions.

She gave me a pitiful smile and she shook her head. "No Max, I'm not. We are just breaking up. You will still be apart of the baby, I'm not taking the baby away from you. Lets be the adults here"

"I know it hurts for me but I'm not stopping you from coming with me on appointments or even when the baby is born but that's it. I can't give you more beyond that" she cupped my face.

"Don't leave" I kissed her lips.

"I can't stay" she accepted my kiss and I hugged her tight like I was holding for my dear life.

Suddenly she broke our kiss. "You will be fine Max" she gave me an encouraging smile but I know that deep down inside her, she was shattering.

"Goodbye Max" she grabbed her things and opened the car door.

I was so stunned and shocked that I didn't move to help her.

I watched her walked inside her apartment until she closed the door.