Maybe it's bad food?

A random post before I go MIA this week! Enjoy!

We are now getting there my dear readers!

Zoe's POV

Present day....

After that heated encounter with Max. I haven't seen him since then. My department boss informed me that the problem was now solved. Day after day work keeps getting busier.

I went home on auto-pilot. I was greeted by Tia and Patrick who was staying over for the night. "What the hell happened to you? You looked like a zombie" Tia said. "As usual work" I said and I changed into a night wear. I joined my best friends in the living room to watch a movie that they rented. After a few minutes, my eyes grew heavy and I just drifted to sleep on the sofa.

A churning feeling woke me up. I raced to the bathroom to throw up. Suddenly a big hand was rubbing circles on my back and a small one was holding my hair into a pony tail. I looked back and it was my best friends with weird look on their faces and they asked me if I'm okay. "I must have eaten something bad from last night" I stood up and looked into the mirror I looked like the apocalypse. "You did not eat anything last night. You instantly went to sleep" Tia blurted out.

"You are pregnant! Haha!" Patrick joked. I glared at him.

"OMG! when did you have your last period? She added. "I don't know. I haven't keep track of it because of work" I said while remebering when was the last time I had my period. "Shit! Girl maybe you're pregnant!" Patrick said looking a bit shock. My mouth flew open. "No I can not be pregnant! I can barely live with my salary! No I can not!" I felt nervous and confused.

"There is only one way to find out!" Tia said. I immediately took a shower and brushed my teeth and we went to a drug store to buy a pregnancy test.

----------------------------------

"How many minutes do I have to wait for the results to come out?" I shouted at my best friend Tia who is waiting outside my bathroom.

"Ahhh. It says here wait for 10min!" She shouted back while reading the box.

"Shit shit shit! Please be a negative! I prayed to the old and new gods!" I got to stop watching Game of thrones. I said to my inner self.

After 10 crucial and heart stopping 10 min....

There it is the 2 pink lines..I'm fucking no doubt pregnant! Ohhh boy!

I went outside the bathroom looking defeated. Tia rushed to my side and waiting for me say the result. "Well, I'm preggo" I cried. Being pregnant makes me this emotional?. "Shhh! What are you going to do? Are you going to tell Papa bear Maximus Taylor about the baby?" She asked with concern in her face.

"Yeah, since he is the father and he is the other half of this baby" I said making me cry again. Tia went to the bedroom with me. "Can I get some alone time Tia? I..I need to catch up with all of this" she nodded and left the room. That is why I love my best friends they know how to comfort me.

I cried until I don't have any tears left to cry. I thought about the night I had with Max and the monkey seed growing inside me. My hands went to my still flat belly that in a months time I will be big as a whale. I fear about what will happen to the baby. What will I do if Max doesn't want the baby, if he wants me to abort it or take the baby away from me. I want the baby but my situation wouldn't let me. I cried hard again from the thoughts.

After a good 1 hour of another non-stop crying. I went to the bathroom and looked into the mirror. I let out a big breath and I have made up with my decision. I'm going to tell Max about the baby and let him be part of the decision.