The Mission Impossible

Hi! Oh my god! Its been weeks now and I miss posting chapters for Bye bye baby! Haha!

Not a top notch chapter but I was kinda motivated to finish this.

I posted another story it is called "Bestfriend & A Baby"

Check my profile and just click on my works and read all of the stories!

Cheers!

(Picture is what Zoe is wearing in the chapter)

Max's POV

(Happened simultaneously with the Chapter: End of the road)

I felt every thing jumped off the cliff, I can feel I was pulling down by a black hole. My heart was pounding crazily like she could see it beating frantically.

"Why?" I croaked out while adjusting my tie. Stupid tie! Why do you have to tighten to much now? Why not later or after this talk?

"I'm tired" she was showing no emotions at all. Holy shit what have I done?

"Of what Zoe?" I asked with a hint of frustration. I was getting frustrated from all these suspense and this riddle kind like words.

"Our relationship Max. I want out" she reasoned out and her eyes were like a fragile glass that any minute it may break into pieces.

"What do you mean? Is that why you ask me that question last night? You are unsure of our relationship?" I want to shake her up some sense.

She was silent, already giving me her answer.

"I know your relationship with your secretary Michelle" she looked at me emotionless but her eyes was raging with anger and hatred for me.

My stomach dropped further. Did she found out what happened a few days ago?

I froze to my seat. "There is nothing going on between us" I reasoned out but she wasn't convinced.

"I saw you in Tatsuya, getting cozy and sneaky with her" she gritted through her teeth.

To tell you the truth I was kinda relieved when I thought she learned the one-night stand but still the dreadful feeling was still there. I can still have a chance to get her back

"It is not what you think. She was the one who throw herself at me" I looked at her directly in her eyes and she was unfazed.

"What do you want me to think? That there is nothing between the two of you while doing things behind my back?" She was frustrated.

"Also when we were at the hotel, you looked like you've seen a freaking ghost when you saw her with me, you looked guilty. I'm going to question you and don't you ever lie to me" she said with doubt and hate, I steadied myself for the question.

"Did something happened between the two of you? Just be honest please" her voice was turning into whisper, asking for the truth. I looked into her eyes fear and sadness filled her beautiful eyes.

I stopped frozen and stiff. "No" I lied. It hurts me to tell her a lie but I don't want to lose her further.

This time tears started to flow and I immediately wiped her tears with my thumb but still she wasn't moving.

"I'm really sorry but I can't continue this relationship with doubts plaguing my head everyday and insecurities eating up my mind and uncertainties" she said, she was really hurt.

"Is this all about Michelle? I said it to you that I don't any relationship with her" I said getting frustrated. She doesn't get what I was trying to say.