I Caught the Love Bug?

Note: The upper most left picture is Tia and Zoe's apartment! It is so cute! And the pictures below is where Max and Zoe took a stroll. Enjoy!

Zoe's POV

Ugh! I can not believe Max's tenacity! Why can't just he accept that it was an allergy!

I handed the money to the driver and alighted from the taxi and I saw Max standing outside the building. He was now wearing a nautical stripes long sleeves and jeans.

Way to go for matchy matchy tops.

I let out a sarcastic laugh when I saw that we have the same shirt. "Really? Matching tops?" I said raising my eyebrow. "If you TALKED to me what you are going to wear today, I would have wore a different top and besides we really looked like a couple" he whispered and I can feel his breath on my neck making me weak. I playfully smacked his chest and rolled my eyes. "Lets take a walk" he hold my hand and he entwined his fingers from mine, I cannot refuse by the way he holds my hand.

We were quiet. "I want to talk to you about what happened this morning" he looked at me. "It was the allergy Max" I said exasperated. "Lie" he said and I gaped at him. "What? There's nothing to talk about" I flashed a look at him. "Was it about the video that you saw about me and my ex-girlfriend?" he said. "So? I think that is none of my business" I looked straight. "Yes. It is. You have the right to react because I'm going out with you and you saw that video" he reasoned out. "I don't really care" letting his hand go. "You care, because after you saw that video, you changed, you let your walls up again Zoe. Are you somewhat jealous of what you saw?" He asked and he touched both of my shoulder and facing me in front of him. "No, I'm not" I said not looking at his eyes. "Look at me in the eyes Zoe and say it to me" he challenged me. I looked at him in the eyes "what if I'm jealous of it? What are you going to do about it?" He smiled.

How dare he smiled at me when I'm mad at him...

Then suddenly He put his lips into mine making me surprised and blushing. It was soft but short. "What the? MAX!" I shouted and softly smacked his chest. "You don't have to get jealous about it! She is now my ex-girlfriend and nothing more. I didn't even know when I watched it. All I care is about you Zoe! Don't ever doubt that" he placed a quick kiss again and smiled. I looked around if ever we attracted some attention but luckily we didn't. With his explanation and kiss it left me weak and just nodded as my answer. "Good! Now let's continue our romantic walk" he winked and hold my hand again we continued to stroll around.

I started to smile and I glanced that Max was smiling. I squeezed his hands and said that I'm tired and wanting to go home. It was already dark when we got back to my apartment. He walked me to the door of the building. "This is me, so see you tomorrow Max" I waved at him. He stood closer to me and kissed me, this time it was longer but slow and sweet. "Get a room you two loverbirds!" The voice was coming from upstairs and breaking our kiss and we looked up. It was Tia with a shit-eating smile was plastered on her face. GREAT! I will face the endless teasing of Tia for the whole night. Max laughed and waived at Tia. "See you tomorrow" he said to me and jogged to his car.

I entered my apartment with my cheeks still hot and red from his kiss. "Well somebody caught the lovebug" she was teasing and I nodded shyly. She screamed octaves higher than her voice and hugged me. She swayed me making me laugh. "Oh my oh my! Zoe is inlove!" We laughed. I really can't believe that I'm falling in love and it was amazing!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Max's POV

I went back home with a smile on my face. What you are doing to me Zoe! What am I doing? Kissing her in the middle of the street and her friend caught us kissing.

I still can not believed that Zoe and I are on good terms now. It was really cute of her to get jealous. Putting her hands on her hips and pouting as she said that she was jealous. It was really new to me to see a woman get jealous of something.

I went to my kitchen and cooked some dinner. I grabbed my phone and texted Zoe.

"Did you eat?

- Max"

What the hell are you texting Max? I said to myself And my phone buzzed immediately.

"Yes, eating Chinese take-out. You?

-Zoe"

I replied back.

"Still Cooking. I miss you already

-Max"

I smiled but my smile widen with her immediate reply.

"We just saw each other like an hour ago, but I miss you too

- XO Zoe"

I replied.

"Wish you were here eating dinner with me :(

- XOX Max"

She replied back.

"Yeah? Well you have to endure missing me :)

- Zoe"

And an idea flashed in my mind.

"How about you stay here on Tues? Have dinner with me and stay for the night? Please? :)

- Max"

It was minutes before she replied. I was nervous with her reply. Max afraid of being rejected by Zoe? Haha Max haha!

"Sounds good. See you on Tues Mr. Taylor

- Ms. Jones"

I raised my fist and smiled. It feels like I'm one of the characters in a John Hughes film. Don't ask me why I know John Hughes cheesy films.

"Looking forward to it.

- XO Mr. Taylor"

I finished cooking my dinner and ate with a grin on my face.

I took a warm shower and dresses for bed. I went to sleep and I looked at the other side of the bed, it was cold and empty but the though of Zoe filling the other cold side making it warm send butterflies in my stomach. It was the first time that I was looking forward on Tues.