Bad Romance

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THE LOVE OF ME! LOL!

"You look hot Z" Tia hooted and giving me a mischievous grin.

"Do I?" I was so nervous with the way I look.

I'm totally not in my A-game body, my stomach is stretching all of me, I have flabby arms and thighs and I waddle..don't you get it I'm waddling!

"Smoking hot" she gave me a 2 thumbs up which lessen my worries.

I flattened my pleated midi dress with V-neck in metallic cream, I rubbed my bump but still there's no movement just light flicker inside my stomach.

"Oh..the prince has now arrived" she jumped up out of my bed and ran towards the door.

I really didn't notice the doorbell rang.

"Julien's here!" Tia shouted and I grabbed my purse that was placed on my bed. I checked my entire face and body for minor glitches but it was flawless, thanks to Tia.

"Be right there!" I walked out of my room and I saw that Tia was talking to Julien.

When she sensed that I was behind her, she stepped aside with a huge smile in her face.

"Here she is" she presented me to Julien with matching hand gestures.

"Wow..you look beyond beautiful" he step towards me and gave me a peck on the lips.

"You too" I blushed and decided to check him out, he is dressed simple but not loosing his handsome looks.

"We must get going" he whispered and handing me a bouquet of white roses.

I entwined my hands to his and we walked outside the apartment.

"Take care of my baby, got that?" Tia threatened Julien before we got out of the apartment.

"I will make her the happiest woman as much as I can do" he said it with pure sincerity and love.

I saw that Tia was satisfied with his answer and I can't help but blush.

-------------------------------------------

"Where are you taking me?" I chuckled and he was still looking at the road.

"If I tell you where, it's not going to be a surprise. Is it?" He looked at me, bobbing his eyebrow.

"Smartass" I rolled my eyes earning a laugh from him.

After a few minutes, we pulled up into the end of a street.

"Put this on please?" He handed me an eye cover.

"Can you please tell me? you're killing me" I frowned at him but he was being hard not to say where we going.

I decided to put the cover and let out a deep breath.

I heard he opened his car door and closed it gently. Now I'm getting nervous.

My door opened and I felt his cold hand touched mine.

"Let's go" he guided me out of the car and we started to walk slowly.

"I swear, if I go to early labor. I will hack you with a chainsaw" I growled at him and he was laughing hysterically.

"Don't worry angel, you're safe with me" he kissed my knuckles, I heard a door opened.

"Good evening Mr. Atkins" A deep man's voice suddenly surprised me and we stopped walking.

"And who is this enchanting lady with you?" He asked intriguingly.

"Isn't she? This is Zoe, my date. Sorry she is blindfolded right now because I have a surprise for her" I was getting confused and nervous at the same time.