Baby Bomb!

for you my HAPPY readers! :) XOXO!

Thank you for adding my book into your reading list and for liking the chapters.

I'm giving a little trivia about my book: it was inspired by a dream of mine. :)

I woke up and looking worse than the walking dead. My eyes were swollen from yesterday's crying fest. I really hate my raging hormones and As usual I threw up making me weak as early as 5 am. I went to the kitchen and saw Tia and Patrick cooking breakfast.

"You know I researched that you have to eat small quantities of food while you are having your morning sickness." I was touched by her advice. "Hmmm. Really? I should probably do that. I'm famished and tired already. thank you" I said. "We have to take care of that monkey seed of yours so I can spoil rotten that baby girl" she said excitedly. "So how did you know that it is a girl?" I asked. "Well I love baby girl and adorn her with everything pink and sparkling!" She said while acting out her words. "Oh I love baby girl but a baby boy would be much nicer, another heartbreaker in the making" Patrick said biting on the apple.

"What if it is a boy? A Max mini-me?" I asked and imagined what its like to have a mine-me running around the house with that ocean blue eyes. I smiled at my daydreaming. "Well whether a boy or girl, as long as he/she is healthy then that is fine and We'll spoil her/him!" She said and gave me a Peanut-butter jelly toast.

I rubbed my belly and smiled. I ate my breakfast without puking. I went back to my bedroom to change into my office clothes. I looked in the mirror with my blouse hiked up under my bra and my belly looked like I joined the hot-dog eating contest. I went back to the kitchen, I chopped some fruits, crackers and orange juice for my lunch.

-------------------------------------

I went to my office earlier because I want to talk to Max and tell him that I'm pregnant. I stood up from my chair and my boss Mr. Thompson spotted me. "Thank God you're early, give this to Mr. Taylor. I have to prepare for a meeting. Thank you"he handed me a thick manila envelope and left my station. I nodded and took the elevator. It was as usual a long lift making me more dizzy.

I was thankful that the doors opened or else I will throw up again. I fixed my clothes and walked towards the reception. "Hi Mrs. Kipps I'm here to see Mr. Taylor to hand in some documents" I said softly. "Have a seat and I'll inform Mr. Taylor and call me Nelia." she smiled warmly and talked to Max via intercom. "What does she wants?" He sounded irritated."To hand in some documents from Marketing Department" she looked back at me and I smiled at her. "Ok. Send her in" he said.

I opened the door and prayed that I do not puke inside his office because of my nervousness and add the morning sickness. I stood a feet away from his desk. We was busy typing on his computer. "I'm here to give this files to you, it is from my boss" I said breaking the silence between us. "Ok, put it on my desk and you may leave. I'm busy" he said without breaking his eyes from the computer. Now I'm irritated. "You know what, I don't blame you for doing this to me, but have some respect when we are in the office! can you aleast look at me" I said with irritation in my voice. He huffed and continues to type from the computer.

I inhaled gathering all my courage. "I'm pregnant and it is yours!" I dropped the Hiroshima bomb on him. A heavy feeling was lifted from my chest. He froze and stopped typing from his computer. Not showing any emotions. He leaned back to his chair and he looked at me for the first time again. Piercing his blue eyes from mine. I felt weak and scared for a minute. He let out a breath and his body was relaxed leaning forward.

"Are you sure that the baby is mine?" He said with a dead-pan voice. "Ofcourse it is yours!" I defended while my hands landed on my belly somewhat being protective of .my baby. "Maybe it is not mine. Maybe it is Patrick's. God knows you and him were having sex and enjoying each other" he said straightforward. Now I'm angry! "First of all don't jump to any conclusions if you don't know the truth. Second Patrick is fucking gay and lastly I was a virgin when you fucked me and I didn't have sex with anybody. It was only you! " I was fumming with anger and I realized I let out my secret.

I can not see any expression from Max his body was so tensed. I dropped another nuclear bomb so early in the morning. We were silent for minutes and he was staring at me intently. Max lifted his office phone and called Mrs. Kipps, not leaving his eyes on me. "Mrs. Kipps set an appointment to one of the best OB/GYN; today and call the HR and the marketing head that Ms. Zoe Jones is taking a dayoff. And keep this a secret". He placed the telephone back and looked at me again.

He rubbed his stuble. "We are going to the doctor today and we are getting married before the child is born" he said. I was speechless "what marriage? I'm not marrying you. We have this baby out of carelessness not out of love and I'm thinking giving up the baby for adoption". He snapped back a nd look at me. Uh-oh! I shouldn't have said that. So stupid of me! "What did you say?" He looked at me with anger "I--uh was thinking about giving up the baby for adoption and I cannot raise a baby with my current situation" he was getting more angry. "Zoe!" He shouted and stood closer to me. "I also have a say about this situation and you will not give that baby up for adoption and don't you dare or else I'll do what it takes to take that baby away from you!" He said and now I felt hot tears flowing freely.

I was speechless. "I'm sorry. I don't know what to do. With my mother and my situation and now the baby I don't know" I was crying loudly and 2 big strong arms wrapped around me. He was hugging me and rubbing circles on my back. "We will keep the baby and support the both of you! I will marry you" he said both of our bodies were now relaxed. "Yes! We will keep the baby but I don't want to marry you. I don't want to enter a marriage that only one of us agreed to be part of it. We can arrange something that is best for the both of us and the baby" I said while I was buried in his strong chest. I can feel his beating heart it makes me calm. "Ok, we will talk about it later but we have to go the doctor and see how far along you are" he said and rubbed my back. "The marriage is still to be discussed" he entwined his fingers into mine. He smiled at me and kiss my forehead.

I gave him a weak smile and melted into his kiss.

*NOTE*

Yey! The secret is out! Congrats Zoe!

So how's the chapter?

Enjoyed? Loved? Hated it?

Comment it!