The office

Woooh! Found my Patrick! It is Ezra Miller known for his role "Patrick" in The Perks of Being a Wallflower! Yey!

I'm sooo happy right now coz. I'm graduating next week, so I wanted to share my happiness to you my DEAR readers by posting this chapter! :)

Keep reading coz the following chapter/s will be the BIG REVELATION! LOL!

Zoe's POV

It was a monday and the start of my hell week. I cooked breakfast and made a coffee for Tia and tea for me.

"Smells good girl. Whatcha cookin?" She asked fixing her blouse to get ready for work.

"Omellete but tried something different" I said while putting the toast and omellete in our plates. "Thanks!" Tia was already sitted on the bar stool.

"I heard that Max came here yesterday. Patrick met him and Max was jealous" She said while stuffing the food in her mouth. "That blabbermouth!I'm going to kill him! And no he is not jealous" I said irritated. "If that is what you want. Thank you for the breakfast but I have to go! My boss will kill me if I'm a second late" she hugged me and left the apartment.

My travel to the office helped me to calm myself from meeting Max again. I was nervous and somewhat excited. I've been thinking about him for the whole night. I went inside the familiar lobby and greeted Joe and the receptionist. I flashed my ID into the machine and rode the elevator and pressed the button to 10th floor.

I went to my cubicle and saw a note. It was from Max.

"Meet me at my office. 10am

-MT"

It must be the documents that he gave to me for revisions. I anxiously waited for the clock to reach 10am. I rode the elevator and pressed the button with the letter P. it was a long lift making me slightly dizzy.

I heard the elevator doors open and when I got out. There was a big reception area. The floor was a light brown hardwood floor, the walls were all glass to let the natural light in the reception area, there were cream colored modern lounge chairs and a big flat screen attached to the wall at the end of the room there was a big double door with a modern design.

I went to the reception table where an old lady was busy talking on the phone. The sound of my heels against the floor made the secretary to end the call. I reached the desk and I smiled to the old lady.

"What can I do for you Ms?" She said with a soft motherly voice. "I'm Ms. Jones. you can call me Zoe. I'm here to see Mr. Taylor" I said. "Please take a seat first" she motioned me to the lounge chairs. She pressed a button into the intercom connected to the office "A young lady named Ms. Jones is here to see you. Should I send her in?" She asked. "Yes send her in. thank you" I heard Max's deep sexy voice in the intercom.

The secretary called and motioned me to enter the door. "Thank you Mrs?" I said softly. "Mrs. Kipps but call me Nelia. You're welcome Zoe". I went inside the office and closed the door. I scanned the room

and it was beautiful. I notice that my mouth was hanged opened. The walls were also all glass but it has a different view from reception area. It has the panoramic view of NYC skyscrappers. The floors were carpeted and a cream colored office desk was facing the door. There was a big shelf filled with books and a mini bar at the side and on the other side was a long cream sofa.

Max was seated in his office chair doing some paper works. "Liking the view?" He asked "like it? More like love it!" I said with a huge smile. "You have the best view ever. Mine sucks because my station is in the middle of the floor so cubicles are my view everyday" I chuckled. He laughed seeing my excitement from seeing the view.

He stood up from his chair and walked in front of me "I could move you into a better view, if you want" he offered touching my arms." that would not be necessary, but thank you for the offer though" I said.

He lead me to the sofa. We sat and we were inches apart, he leaned over and whispered in my ears. "I miss you. I miss your touch, your kiss and your moan." I can smell the mint from his breath and he touched my legs.

His hand landed in between. My whole body was getting hot and weak from his touch. "I missed you too" My breath was rugged. DAMN where did that came from? But it is true I really did miss his touch, smell and body. Suddenly he kissed me. It was soft and light. my legs and body were turning into Jell-O. God I missed those lips. I accepted his kiss, he smirked and it was turning into a passionate one.

He cupped my face and it was moving down my body. I gripped his soft and combed hair making it disheveled. I moaned in his mouth when his kiss went deeper exploring me.

His hand landed on the buttons of my white blouse opening it one by one. I shifted and straddling him. I opened his white with blue stripes dress shirt stumbling with some button. He broke the kiss and said "You don't have to rush Zoe" . I flushed with embarrasment, now he sees me as a women in hurry.

He continued to kiss me and his hand made its way into the clasp of my lacy nude colored bra. He freed my breast from the bra and sucked the right one. I moaned from the contact. He was kneading the other one. Making me light headed.

He lifted my skirt into my thighs exposing my lacy underwear His breath hitched "damn Zoe you are so sexy". His left hand went into the straps of my underwear when the intercom suddenly beeped making both of us surprised.

"Mr. Taylor you have your 11 am meeting in 20 mins" Mrs. Kipps announced. He hissed and My eyes went wide seeing how we look. Both panting and ragged from the contact. I stood and immediately fixed my blouse and flattened my skirt.

"I-uh. sorry but this should stop. You are my boss and we shouldn't be doing these things" I said while stammering into my words. I was panicking. "We both know that we want each other Zoe and you know that!" He stood up and went closer to me. "We shouldn't" I was lost in words. I don't know anymore.

"Look at me Zoe! Tell me the truth! is it the guy from yesterday?" he challenged me and I can feel his heated stare directly at me. Is patrick right about him getting jealous? "Ah..no we just can't please" I looked down and playing with my thumb. Without any hesitation I walked out of the room hoping again that he will not ran after me.

*NOTE*

Another finished chapter. But still I'm struggling with the remaining chapters. The flow and everything!