Knock knock again

OMG! I watched From Prada to Nada yesterday it was starred by Camilla Belle and I was like "She is the ONE!" (for my story, ofcourse!) so SHE IS THE ONE PORTRAYING ZOE JONES! :D

I saw my bestfriend Patrick standing outside. "Thank you! I need you right now!" I said and hugged him. "So where is the other bitch that I love?" He laughed. "She's on a date with some hunky Italian guy!" I said.

We went straight to the kitchen and we arranged all the ingredients for the chocolate cake. We were quiet then suddenly Patrick spoke. "I know you have something that is bothering you coz you are baking me a cake out of the blue. So talk Z!" He said with worry. "Well we went to The Zodiac and I met this handsome guy, we danced, talked. Well it was all the alcohol running then I gave to him my V-card and the next morning I saw that it was my boss" Patrick immediately stopped me with his hands.

"Oh my fucking GOD Z! You fucked and gave your V-card to THE Maximus Taylor?! He is like sex on a stick! Way to go girl!" He gave me a hip bump. "Now why am I the only one in our circle that doesn't have any sex life?" He said playfully. I rolled my eyes. "To make matters worse, we met again in the office! And his eyes were on me the whole time!" My face starting to get flushed.

Suddenly Patrick smothered me with the chocolate frosting in the face snapping me out of my daze. "You little bitch!" We laughed and we continued to smother each other with chocolate. Then we heard a knock on the door. "Must be Tia, she left her keys" I said without wiping the chocolate off my face and shirt.

I opened the door and Max was standing outside. "Uh.Max!...Mr.Taylor what are you doing here?" His hair was disheveled and his clothes have .some creases like they where grabbed. Well somebody had a detour. "I came here to talk to you. About that one night. I can't stop thinking about you" he confessed.

"I--uh--you know we should stop on what happened on that one night. You are my boss for christsake and.." Patrick was walking towards the hallway without his shirt on and taking off some chocolate on his body. "Babe! Where did you keep my shirt that I left here? I'm gonna take a shower" He looked up and saw that I'm talking to Max. "Uh. Patrick this is my boss Mr. Maximus Taylor.Mr.Taylor.Patrick" I introduced them to each other and realized that I was talking a mile per minute. "Sorry. My hands are covered with chocolate and I can't shake your hand but nice meeting you!" Patrick said and he puts his arm around me.

I looked back at Max, we was stiff and his eyes were filled with anger and his knuckles were curled into a ball turning white like he wanted to punch someone. "Mr. Taylor what brings you here?" I asked nervously. "I have your reports that needs to be revised" he said seriously. "Seems like I'm Interrupting something. I have to get going. See you on monday Ms. Jones" he stared coldly into my eyes and he walked away.

I closed the door and my face was blank of any emotions then Patrick squealed high octaves than his normal voice. "Would you stop that?!" I playfully hit his chest. "I'm doing you a favor Z!" He said with pride. "What? What are talking about?" I asked. "Can't you see that sex on a stick God was raging with jealousy! You'll see." He did a victory dance. "No he is not!" I said and turned away and I resumed baking the cake. Max the jealous type? No way!.

*NOTE*

A very short story but it is the part 2 of the chapter knock knock.

So why didn't I just combine it with the part 1 bec:

1. Cliffhanger!

2. Writer's block.(i was having a hard time what will be the flow of the story. Like who will first reach Z's house is it Patrick or Max and what happens after And after sleeping and some realization I typed my Final decision)

3. I was too tired to type more while i was doing the 1st part. So I decided to do it in two parts.