Falling in love is such an easy thing to do

Hi loves! Feeling a bit better now, YEY! I'm getting there.

I'm doing a slow update...

The picture is what Zoe is wearing on this chapter :)

Max's POV

The drive was silent.

What happened to the Zoe that was happy and talkative yesterday?

She was staring at the road and not looking or even talking to me. maybe it was the date yesterday? Did I do something wrong on our date that made her upset? is it the food? Maybe I'm a bad dancer? But she said that the date was wonderful, didn't she?

I was so preoccupied with my troublesome worries and I didn't realized that we are already in front of Zoe's apartment.

She took her seatbelt off and said a small goodbye. I offered her to walk her to the door but she politely refused.

What's with the sudden shift to polite Zoe? I know that it is not about the allergy lie, it is something more than that. I have to get home as soon as I can to find out what makes her upset and withdrawn.

I opened the door to my apartment and instantly went to the living room, this is were Zoe started to change mood. I looked around the room it was spotless clean.

It was just the sofa, coffee table with the snack tray that we are going to eat, the remote control for the TV and DVD player and the DVD that she picked on the TV stand.

Since there was nothing strange in the room, I concluded it was the hormones, I sat on the couch

"lets see what Zoe picked" I said and reached for the remote and clicked the ON button.

The TV opened and flashed a picture that showed the DVD player was reading a CD. After seconds of waiting, the video flashed on the screen.

It was me kissing my ex-girlfriend Samantha, we were in Italy for our anniversary. SHIT Zoe must have seen parts of it! I ran my hand through my hair, when did I watched this? I can not remember. I have to explain this to her. I stood up and collected my car key.

I went out of my apartment and rode the elevator, I immediately went to the basement and jogged to my car. I revved up the engine and drive to Zoe's apartment.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Zoe's POV

I went back to my apartment feeling gloomy as ever. I heard the TV was on and I immediately went to the living room and saw that Tia was watching a movie.

"Hey momma bear! Welcome back! How are you?" She turned her head on my direction and smiled.

"Still alive and kicking" I said and plopped down on the couch beside her.

"How was the date?" I smiled at the mentioning of the word date.

"it was amazing and romantic!" I blushed.

Tia squealed "OK! You have to tell me everything momma!" She said giving me the "give me all the juicy details" look.

"We went to his apartment rooftop and there was a greenhouse and we ate there, every thing was wonderful more like perfect" I said smiling.

Tia hugged me "We slept together" I said and Tia pushed me but still holding at arms length and gave the "what the hell" look.

"We didn't sleep together as in we did not have sex, but we sleep beside each other and just talk" I explained.