I'll let you in a secret (A/N)

Hello there!

I thought that the chapter "wonderwall" was the end of this story but I realized that something felt incomplete so I decided to re-open the book again. 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎈🎈🎈🎈

Aside from your never ending questions and pleas, My heart got broken was again so I'm writing again.

I don't know the reason why he left but he severed all ties with me, yes, even a simple message will not get to him on instagram for the obvious reason that he blocked me.

I thought we were fine actually we were really fine and happy, I just don't know what happened.

I remembered the last thing we talked about was the mickey mouse ring from pandora (since I love anything Disney and planning to buy it) and me applying for my masters in ASU, so I will get to live with him.

Then on the next few days I was sending him messages how my days went. I just needed him during those days because I was so tired and close to giving up coz I know he will be the sweetest guy to comfort me but he wasn't replying back.

I checked my instagram and that's when I knew he left. (Long distance relationship just to be clear)

I sent him a message that I get it that he left me, that I was thanking him and a goodbye.

I was a bit angry on what he did but I don't want to chase someone who doesn't want to be caught.

Thanking him for everything (even for the love, if there was any) was the least that I can do, I know that he will never get to read that but I sent it anyway.

I know it was a short time but I did get to love him despite his depression and him having kids.

Gotta accept that it's not meant to be.

To B,

If ever in time this message will get to you, I just want to thank you, I really do. For the times you put up with my mood swings and being the most understanding guy when I asked for a short time-out because I was in a really bad case of mood swings even I don't know what's happening with me that time. I know I hurt you that time, I'm really sorry. I'm sorry if I was demanding for you to say "I love you" instead of just "love you" because the second one is for the side-chicks and I don't want to be a side-chick. I'm sorry if everyday I will bug you and be moody the next minute. I'm sorry for the things that I did that made you leave me. I know I will never hear and read the reasons why you left me but it's fine, I'll never keep an ounce of hatred in my heart for you.

I'm sorry again.

Funny story of my life. I'm just that unfortunate when it comes to guys. Lols.

I just needed to vent this out.

*closes book*

Just wait for the chapter and love lots!

Peace out! ✌🏻️❤️