The Zodiac

It was a 30 min drive to the club. The cab dropped us off a few meters away from the club because of the building traffic caused by the cars that were on the same destination as us.

Tia gave the drive a few bills and asked him to keep the change. The driver bid as a goodbye and we flashed him with our best smiles. We hopped off the cab and started walking to the entrance of the club.

Outside the club was already full of parked expensive cars from Ferrari to Lamborghini. There was a long line of people waiting so they can get a chance to get inside the exclusive club. All dressed to nines like they are attending a fashion show.

We stopped on the side of the club then Tia grabbed her phone from her clutch and started calling someone. They talked for a few minuted and Tia's smile went wide and said a goodbye to the other line.

After a minute of standing outside. A handsome guy hugged Tia and whispered something that made my roommate blush.

"Zoe, this Rafael my co-worker at the magazine and Rafael this is my best friend Zoe" She said

"Nice to meet you, gorgeous!" He spoke with his italian accent and kissed my hand. I replied to his greeting and smiled at him.

"So who is ready to have some fun?" He said and winked at my best friend.

We made a beeline while walking towards the entrance of the club. Rafael whispered something to one of the bouncers and he flipped the papers on his clipboard. He gave us a nod and he let us in.

We passed the hallways that looks like a wormhole to the future making me a bit dizzy. I can already hear the beats of the music and people chattering all together.

When we were inside the club it was in full swing. It smelled like a mixture of cigarette smoke, alcohol and sweat.

The lights were making me dizzy and beats of new tunes were played by a famous DJ.

The dance floor almost covered the place. Cages that are hung with dancers wearing nothing but a sexy bra and underwear. Some were on the floor and some were suspended on the air.

There were dancing poles placed in different areas of the club with dancers shaking their asses off.

There were booths and modern sofa filled with alcohol and rich people, there were even celebrities that I recognized.

Tia looked back at me, checking if I was starting to have a good time. I squeezed her hand and I was giddy to dance and have a good time.

We continued to follow Rafael till we reached the bar. He offered us a chair and we both sat on it.

I looked around the bar and their bartenders are all gorgeous while balancing shakers and impressing other girls with their bartending skills. They looked like they came from that "Call Me Maybe" video that was made by Ambercrombie and Fitch models.

Rafael called a bartender and he immediately went to our side. He ordered us a drink and left us to talk to his friends, promising that he will back soon.

Now, I'm with my bestfriend so we can start our girl chat.

"Damn! This club is sexy!" She leaned closer to me so I can hear her clearly. The bartender placed cosmo in front of us.

"Look at the people here! Crazy and hot!" Tia said and we clinked our glasses as we both agreed to what she said.

"I even saw some celebs here!" I said looking starstruck and we continued to chat away while we continued to order drinks from the bar.

All of a sudden a bartender placed a drink in front of me and it caught my attention. I looked in confusion because it was a different drink from what we've ordered.

Tia gave me a knowing look and starts to bob her eyebrows, teasing me.

"A patron in this club ordered me to give this drink to you" the cute bartender said and winked at me.

"I don't accept drinks from strangers but may I know who this patron might be? I asked while looking around; maybe I will spot the one who ordered the drink for me.

"The patron requested to not to mention his name and it is against the policy to name the patron if he/she wishes not to be named" the bartender said while glancing up at the VIP section.

"Huh? Sounds fishy!" I said with apprehension.

"But I have to decline. I don't accept drinks from a stranger but I will order the same drinks we ordered a while ago."I said as I slid the drink back to the waiter

The bartender looked worried and wanted to say another word but I interrupted him and asked for the drink that I ordered and he gave it to me.

After gulping down the drink. I asked Tia if she wanted to dance and she immediately agreed.

We walked and passed through bodies and bodies till we reached the middle of the dance. We started to sway our hips along with the beat.

"Somebody got an admirer!" She said while giving me a teasing look.

"Damn girl you should have accepted it!" Tia said to me.

"You know that I don't accept drinks from strangers, god knows they put some drugs in the drink" I said while laughing at her.

She motioned for me to wait for her in the middle of the dance floor and went back after a few minutes with shots of tequila

"Whatever! Lets do some shots and lets dance!" Tia raised her shot glass and we both gulped the alcohol down.

We danced to the techno beat the DJ played and we danced like there is no tomorrow.

"Girl! Look around! All the guys are staring at you and at your big booty!" Tia teased.

"Shut up! They are not staring!" I laughed with what she said to me.

Song after song, we danced and did some shots until I feel like my world is starting to swirl. My body was starting to feel light and my hips swaying really seductively.

Then I felt a hand lightly touching my waist and I turned around to see a tall and muscular guy but I can not see his face totally because of the lights and the alcohol consuming but I can tell that he is hot as fuck.

"You rejected my drink beautiful! I'm wounded! Dance with me" he said in his british accent and oh boy that deep sexy voice.

"I don't know you, so why should I?" I answered back.

I looked around and Tia was missing in the dance floor.

That bitch left me in the dance floor alone!

He did not answer and smirked at me but we danced with our bodies touching.

I can feel the heat radiating from our bodies.

We danced to the rhythm until it gets sensual.

I have to admit but that turned me on as fuck.

*NOTE*

Hi! I have to stop right here. I have to sleep so maybe I will upload the next chapter when I feel refreshed and alive!

Byeee! :)